Yo Phourtay...

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I'm a ignorant black man but you're the one that is unemployed/uneducated trying to get into the music business?

wow, i'm surprised you were even able to read the comment i wrote. what's worse is that you took a moment to call me out about it which really shows you were "touched" by what i said...

now, if you could only get your facts together about me. maybe then your comments towards me would have some validity...

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
tumblr_m2utqdv1QZ1rsxzbro7_500.gif

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
wow, i'm surprised you were even able to read the comment i wrote. what's worse is that you took a moment to call me out about it which really shows you were "touched" by what i said...

now, if you could only get your facts together about me. maybe then your comments towards me would have some validity...

FACT: You're unemployed and you play the guitar on the corners of New Orleans begging for change.

FACT: You're in your 20's but you could easily pass for a vagabond in his 40's.

FACT: You're from New Orleans so you're ugly by natural selection.

FACT: You're a bum that uses moscato bottles for decoration in your home and you walk around your extended stay hotel sippin Sprite out of cheap wine glasses trying to act refined.

FACT: You're the type of homo nicca that wakes up, runs your fingers through your hair as a comb, smooth you're eyebrows with spit and uses your hands like guns saying, "Pow... Who's hot?" in the mirror.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
FACT: You're unemployed and you play the guitar on the corners of New Orleans begging for change.

FACT: You're in your 20's but you could easily pass for a vagabond in his 40's.

FACT: You're from New Orleans so you're ugly by natural selection.

FACT: You're a bum that uses moscato bottles for decoration in your home and you walk around your extended stay hotel sippin Sprite out of cheap wine glasses trying to act refined.

FACT: You're the type of homo nicca that wakes up, runs your fingers through your hair as a comb, smooth you're eyebrows with spit and uses your hands like guns saying, "Pow... Who's hot?" in the mirror.

FACT: everything you just said about me is false. want to try again?

i can debate with you all night, nikka. that is if you want to waste the energy talking all that lame shyt. real talk though, this is how i can tell you ignorant, you'll sit here and debate me with no knowledge about me or what i do or what i've done...

i must have really hurt your feelings with my comment...

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
FACT: everything you just said about me is false. want to try again?

i can debate with you all night, nikka. that is if you want to waste the energy talking all that lame shyt. real talk though, this is how i can tell you ignorant, you'll sit here and debate me with no knowledge about me or what i do or what i've done...

Nicca all you do is try to brag about your musical endeavors, fronting like you getting gigs when all you do is local talent shows. Telling lame ass duck tales about YOU fukking one of your "band members" ex girls. Then you had the nerve to say someone is intimidated by you???? Nicca YOU??? 30 year old nicca still telling your mom it's never too late to be unemployed and chase your musical no paid dreams.

Be honest nicca... You went bridge to bridge begging people to play the guitar for them after Katrina to uplift their spirits and now you're a musician all of a sudden.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
At least my nikka got ambition. Yall nikkas dont realize that that man is free. He can spend the night wherever he wants and he always free for an impromptu concert. Aint no blacks playing the banjo these days; he can corner that market.
Scust at u haters

Jp 4tay mah nigg