Yo on the real. Being a adult ****ing sucks...

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
16-17 years old is the perfect age.

semi-adult to where you can do semi-adult things but still young enough to where you don't have much responsibilities.

go to school, get a lil after school job to pay for things like clothes & video games n shyt, fukk bytches :youngsabo:, chill on the weekends....repeat

:ohlawd:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
for me it was right after high school, but life in those 4 years tho :lawd:

having money, no bills to pay, stayed with my boy so I didnt have to deal with parents, riding clean and got fukked up on a nightly basis, knowing your record wasnt shyt bcuz you can get it sealed at 19, and that ripe age when you can mess with chicks your age or older ones if u play your cards right :smugdraper: not to mention friends you've shared some of the best times of your life with,
it was a great experience overall. :to:

thats the perfect age.

Its still there but paying bills has a huge impact

semtex

:)
Daps
I'm in college so I still don't do shyt besides study my ass off :manny:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Wishing you were young again?
When you get old, you are going to wish you did more with your life in your 20s and 30s when you had the energy and ability to do so. You can't accomplish adult things as a kid. Ice-T, Denzel Washington, 50Cent, Michael Jordan, Colin Powell, Barack Obama, Brian McKnight, Lennox Lewis, Jay Z, Shane Diesel, etc. rose to greatness in their adulthood, not their childhood.
So what you want to do now as a young adult is to aspire to higher goals so that when you look back, you won't look at your young adult life as a waste of time.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
So what you want to do now as a young adult is to aspire to higher goals so that when you look back, you won't look at your young adult life as a waste of time.

Best believe man thats the plan. Im grinding my ass off. Most of the greats rise to prominence between 21-28, I kno the game. Early 20s overall are probably the best times of your life.

But still man, I miss when things were just so simple :to:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Bills and obligations makes being an adult suck, but you can lower them and live a happier existence.

I make good money right now nice car and home, but the best times in my life were when I was unemployed for 7 months (wasn't looking) living in the hood with goons when I was 21/22. We was running thru those chicks, drinking and smoking every night, talking sh:t, shooting ball. Getting girls to buy us shyt. You'd be suprised how much these "successful" black women take care of hood dudes.
:win:

People really need to stop trying to live up to all of these standards society and culture places on us. You don't have to do a damn thing. I'm going to keep working, but I'm about to sell my house and rent a basement or share a place.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
True...being grown ain't shyt. It's why god gave us sex.

"Yeah you got student loans, mortgage, bills and an unfair racist society...but here's some p*ssy, breh. Go balls deep. :troll:"

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Childhood was soo piff. Especially coming up in the 90s.

I miss the days where all a nikka had to do was go to elementary school. Play around with the homies at the park, riding ya bikes and shyt. Come back home, play some Pokemon Red (Real nikkas picked charmander, fukk Brock :birdman: ) , watch some DBZ, Fresh Prince, Martin, catch some nick at nite. Have mommy and daddy cook you food. And go to bed. Just to wake up and do it all again :ohlawd::noah::ahh:

Now a nikka gotta worry about paying the rent, doing ya taxes, paying bills working shifts, making sure you dont piss off your boss or co-workers off. Keeping ya cool around these cacs and c00ns. Dealing with the subliminal racism everywhere in this bullshyt society. Dealing with morons of ya own race. Having beef with nikkas around ya way. Fixing the whip, paying mechanics who sole goal is to rip you off. Cooking ya own food, having to make sure these hoes out here dont burn you. There aint even no fukking dope shows like that anymore. Cant even go watch a movie in peace anymore :to:

I mean my life still good money. I would rate my adulthood a 8 out of 10.

But man yo, being a kid back in the days was pure piff. Playing the new Final Fantasy games, dancing with chicks at the jr proms and shyt, girls were actually real back in the day. Before Rhianna n Nicki Minaj turned em into skeezes, Learning how to drive a car. Myspace :bryan: . The world was a better place as a youngin

Its like the world becomes grim as fukk the moment you turn 21 b lol :wow:

being an adult only sucks if you're an average man with average money.

as a youngin, you had no worries. bills, shelter, food, clothes and entertainment were all provided for you. as an adult, you have to do all those things. your mind is filled with worries and concerns.

if you really hate the responsibilities you have as an adult, strive to be rich instead. accumulate wealth. It is only when you acquire this status, will you be able to relive the freedom you had as a child.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I was thinkkg the other day how it sucks the repetitiveness of work 830-5 moj to Friday

Ah well

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
aside from detesting the boredom of my job i fukking love my adult life.

:manny:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Another thing I like about being a kid/teenager was the fact no one needed plans you called everyone said lets meet up and then you would just find some shyt to get into from there. If your bored now and you call someone up they need for there to be exact plans and know exactly what your doing no such thing as just going with the flow and stumbling into some crazy adventure.

Thats why I love vacations you go somewhere you dont know much about it and you just gallivant around figuring out whats cool to do through the course of the day.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I remember crying one time as a kid because wrestling didn't come on even though the TV guide said it was supposed to. As an adult NOTHING brings me that kind of passion, ya boy is jaded as fukk. :to:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Another thing I like about being a kid/teenager was the fact no one needed plans you called everyone said lets meet up and then you would just find some shyt to get into from there. If your bored now and you call someone up they need for there to be exact plans and know exactly what your doing no such thing as just going with the flow and stumbling into some crazy adventure.

Thats why I love vacations you go somewhere you dont know much about it and you just gallivant around figuring out whats cool to do through the course of the day.

Word me and my nikkas used to always end up in wild adventures like that. All get up in the whip on the weekend and look for the wildest party to crash. Going into unknown hoods and spots jus looking for some music hoes and liqs. Ahh man the good ol days :ld: