Yo on the real. Being a adult ****ing sucks...

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Childhood was soo piff. Especially coming up in the 90s.

I miss the days where all a nikka had to do was go to elementary school. Play around with the homies at the park, riding ya bikes and shyt. Come back home, play some Pokemon Red (Real nikkas picked charmander, fukk Brock :birdman: ) , watch some DBZ, Fresh Prince, Martin, catch some nick at nite. Have mommy and daddy cook you food. And go to bed. Just to wake up and do it all again :ohlawd::noah::ahh:

Now a nikka gotta worry about paying the rent, doing ya taxes, paying bills working shifts, making sure you dont piss off your boss or co-workers off. Keeping ya cool around these cacs and c00ns. Dealing with the subliminal racism everywhere in this bullshyt society. Dealing with morons of ya own race. Having beef with nikkas around ya way. Fixing the whip, paying mechanics who sole goal is to rip you off. Cooking ya own food, having to make sure these hoes out here dont burn you. There aint even no fukking dope shows like that anymore. Cant even go watch a movie in peace anymore :to:

I mean my life still good money. I would rate my adulthood a 8 out of 10.

But man yo, being a kid back in the days was pure piff. Playing the new Final Fantasy games, dancing with chicks at the jr proms and shyt, girls were actually real back in the day. Before Rhianna n Nicki Minaj turned em into skeezes, Learning how to drive a car. Myspace :bryan: . The world was a better place as a youngin

Its like the world becomes grim as fukk the moment you turn 21 b lol :wow:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York

I miss the days where all a nikka had to do was go to elementary school. Play around with the homies at the park, riding ya bikes and shyt. Come back home, play some Pokemon Red (Real nikkas picked charmander, fukk Brock :birdman: ) , watch some DBZ, Fresh Prince, Martin, catch some nick at nite. Have mommy and daddy cook you food. And go to bed. Just to wake up and do it all again :ohlawd::noah::ahh:

Now a nikka gotta worry about paying the rent, doing ya taxes, paying bills working shifts, making sure you dont piss off your boss or co-workers off. Keeping ya cool around these cacs and c00ns. Dealing with the subliminal racism everywhere in this bullshyt society. Dealing with morons of ya own race. Having beef with nikkas around ya way. Fixing the whip, paying mechanics who sole goal is to rip you off. Cooking ya own food, having to make sure these hoes out here dont burn you. There aint even no fukking dope shows like that anymore. Cant even go watch a movie in peace anymore :to:

But man yo, being a kid back in the days was pure piff. Playing the new Final Fantasy games, dancing with chicks at the jr proms and shyt, girls were actually real back in the day. Before Rhianna n Nicki Minaj turned em into skeezes, Learning how to drive a car. Myspace :bryan: . The world was a better place as a youngin

This worries me. :why:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
yeah sometimes this shyt sucks but fukkin bytches>>>>>not fukking bytches

Yea I admit :yeshrug: , that shyt do balance thangs out :lolbron:

But sometimes I feel life was more chill, when we werent even worrying about shyt like money and hoes. :manny:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
I will not be fooled by your one moment of nostalgia.:obama:

You will be back to the bullshyt in minutes, trust:obama:

I was thinking maybe it was Nostalgia as I was typing it too. But nah man.

The world pre 9/11 was overall more lax and carefree.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
I was thinking maybe it was Nostalgia as I was typing it too. But nah man.

The world pre 9/11 was overall more lax and carefree.

I think that's what the world wanted us to think.
It's always been fukked up, it was just back then we were too
young to understand what was really going on underneath the surface
and our parents did a good job of making it seem like life was paradise.

It wasn't until we became grown that we realized that everything that
they sold to us was pretty much a lie. :wow:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind

:to:

I am with you. I was one of those kids who LOVED their childhood, so much so that I stunted growing up for as long as I could.

I would have been happy to be Peter Pan status with no p*ssy or puberty for eternity.

Damn, got me all sad and shyt now.

:to:

SquirtleSwag

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel you on your entire post bruh. I loved being a kid, I had a great fukkin childhood :to:

I'm 21 but I feel like I still got a lot of maturing to do.

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
Speak for yourself. I love being an adult. Life as a child was carefree, but I couldnt do shyt.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Childhood was the shyt.

You had things like friends all around the neighborhood, you had a chauffer in your parent(s), summer vacation, winter vacation, CHRISTMAS (:noah:). That shyt was the shyt.