Yo Millioniare Exposes Young Dolph Past: You Was A Barber That Rode A 10 Speed Bike.

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
Having a job prior to having a job in entertainment is only seen as an L in the black community

So let me get this straight.....this nikka was giving nikkas soup bowls....fukkin up line ups.....then he becomes a kingpin?:russ:

And this is why you just lay your cards on the table upfront. I have heard all of his tapes and never knew he was a barber. He has no problems telling us about all his illegal activities before in his songs but seems to have amnesia when it comes to his legal job he had before rap.

reminds of Plies and Ross. once the backstory comes out it seems like all these guys are fakes.

and on that note, free Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel. music really would have saved their lives.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
And this is why you just lay your cards on the table upfront. I have heard all of his tapes and never knew he was a barber. He has no problems telling us about all his illegal activities before in his songs but seems to have amnesia when it comes to his legal job he had before rap.

reminds of Plies and Ross. once the backstory comes out it seems like all these guys are fakes.

and on that note, free Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel. music really would have saved their lives.

This,......

Art Barr

Keep it real,...

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Right, some things do get lost in 'stardom', and fame, I'm sure the people closest to him know this...but it makes you look weaker, when you portray yourself as having no vulnerability, which is where words like 'fake', (which is oversimplified) come in. Most people in the game's lives are more nuanced then simply being hustlers.....You should be able to laugh at yourself, or share your moments of humility, esp. when as an artist you have the outlet to share your story with wider audiences.....

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
raw
LMAO

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
This shyt is embarrassing getting at nikkas for working a 9-5 instead of pumping on the block. shyt is backwards man.:mindblown: real drug dealers don't even broadcast how they got their fortune dumbasses
You def don't know what u talking bout

The everyday dude pumping will be all on Facebook and other social media bragging bout the lil money he making

U must have meant "successful" drug dealers dont

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

:mindblown: the nikka said he was a crack baby tho lol... what more do you want?

Want him to say...
I'll catch a fade and give a fade if they cash shawt :mjgrin: then switch gears and peel out on 2 wheels skrrt!

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Right, some things do get lost in 'stardom', and fame, I'm sure the people closest to him know this...but it makes you look weaker, when you portray yourself as having no vulnerability, which is where words like 'fake', (which is oversimplified) come in. Most people in the game's lives are more nuanced then simply being hustlers.....You should be able to laugh at yourself, or share your moments of humility, esp. when as an artist you have the outlet to share your story with wider audiences.....

That's why I appreciated Jay Z more and more over the years. From the get go he was giving us pieces of himself. We got the braggadocios coke dealer raps but we also got You Must Love Me. The strained relationship between himself and his brother...feeling conflicted about getting GFs to strap work to their bodies etc :wow:

And over the years when more info comes out about these situations we're able to reference lines from years that he dropped that make more sense. Genius.

That's why all these ''coke raps'' can never be GOAT status. They're caricatures of hustlers.

Kevin Gates said only Pimp C and Jay Z gave him that authentic feeling of being in the life.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
That's why I appreciated Jay Z more and more over the years. From the get go he was giving us pieces of himself. We got the braggadocios coke dealer raps but we also got You Must Love Me. The strained relationship between himself and his brother...feeling conflicted about getting GFs to strap work to their bodies etc :wow:

And over the years when more info comes out about these situations we're able to reference lines from years that he dropped that make more sense. Genius.

That's why all these ''coke raps'' can never be GOAT status. They're caricatures of hustlers.

Kevin Gates said only Pimp C and Jay Z gave him that authentic feeling of being in the life.

:mjcry: To achieve this goal quicker sold all my weight wet.

:mindblown: I line fukked my head up when I finally got it, cause my big homie got killed for doing it