Yo, kamikaze revy

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Finally got to see these pics.

You never had a sega genesis/dreamcast breh? or did i over look them?

And how old are you if you dont mind me asking?

-DMP-
I actually had a sega genesis and believe it or not I have no idea what happened to it. I think it might have gotten left behind when we moved at some point. I do still have my dreamcast and a few of the games are shown in the pictures. Project justice and shennmue were my favorite games for that system.
I'm 29 years old. Puerto Rican from Brooklyn.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I actually had a sega genesis and believe it or not I have no idea what happened to it. I think it might have gotten left behind when we moved at some point. I do still have my dreamcast and a few of the games are shown in the pictures. Project justice and shennmue were my favorite games for that system.

Only reason i asked how is because im 26 and I cant even remember what happened to my sega or snes. bout to hit my moms and see wha happened :mjpls:

props on the pics

-DMP-

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

Just found out they were most likely stolen :mjcry:

-DMP-

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Just found out they were most likely stolen :mjcry:

-DMP-
Man I had all my snes games in storage boxes at a family members house. Big mistake.

Went to go check on them and my 28 snes game collection was at 3 :upsetfavre: took what was left and barely spoke to them since.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Man I had all my snes games in storage boxes at a family members house. Big mistake.

Went to go check on them and my 28 snes game collection was at 3 :upsetfavre: took what was left and barely spoke to them since.
I had my original NES, and about 30 games. At least half of them were hard to find
Was moving to a new house about 5yrs ago. The landlord had some people come to paint
The painters housed some shyt, Baby momma didn't realize anything was missing til a week later
Landlord said something like "I'll ask the painters" :dwillhuh:

At the end of the day, I was never gonna use any of that shyt. I would have flipped it if I could have gotten enough for it I guess :manny:
Speaking of which, anyone wanna buy a Super Scope 6 :krs:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
OqGmAeG.jpg

That DBZ game you could only get in the states by import and had to have that cartidge to read the disk.:salute:

Put so many hours in with my bros on that.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
My Sega Genesis officially got :flabbynsick: years ago. Got to the point where the games would pause when you hit the A button to jump and shyt. Hit it again and the game would quit on you. Crazy cuz my SNES and everything I got after that still works no problem.

And the Sega Genesis controller cords were the WORST lol...