yo, is the fly episode from breaking bad the worsis hour of television in the history of television?

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
The fly episode is what happens when a low brow show tries to go high brow. I'm not watching Breaking Bad to think. I'm watching it for Cranston's amazing performance, Todd da gawd, and an hour of suspending belief as to how Walt and Jesse get out of their latest predicament.

Clive42

All Star
Daps
Cant remember it that well, but the episode was all character and no plot.

It outlined where Walter's head was at the time, so it might have some significance to some. But i lean more towards 'story' than 'characters' so the significance dont do much for me either.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
someone remind me of what op is talking about

animated-fly-image-0044.gif

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Cant remember it that well, but the episode was all character and no plot.

It outlined where Walter's head was at the time, so it might have some significance to some. But i lean more towards 'story' than 'characters' so the significance dont do much for me either.
if you can't remember it well, how can you say what you just did :dahell:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Terrible episode and felt like it was written by a film student.

"No but, see, in chasing this fly they get to know each other better, and there's an emotional climax and the audience is actually like the fly on the wall watching this relationship unfold while the characters are trying to 'catch' us, get it?"

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This night. You should have never logged on to the Coli. Never should have made this thread. Before the thought even popped into your head.. oh, if you had just lived right up to that moment... and not one second more. That would have been perfect. :ufdup:

• Dap
Reactions: hex