• Straight woman

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Depends on who the candidates are, most of the time the men they pair you up with are soft/goofy looking fukkers like in AC Odyssey

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
crazy to think about

I agree with you though, I pick the hetero shyt and then think in terms of the dude. Like a third person perspective if that makes sense

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
If I have a choice of a male or female character It’s usually based off of if the male character has the option to actually look like a black dude.

:mjlol:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I never played as a female character now that I think about it. If I was forced to play as a female, I would choose a female to date. A woman being with another woman is normal because a man is supposed to have multiple women and harems have that type of thing happening.

OP is a fakkit for playing as a female for one, and for two, choosing a male mate. So that means you sitting there thinking like a bytch tryna decide who you want to be with. You gay as fukk.

Amirah Dyme's Husband

I LOVE IG MODELS
Daps
Reppin
IG MODELS
I never played as a female character now that I think about it. If I was forced to play as a female, I would choose a female to date. A woman being with another woman is normal because a man is supposed to have multiple women and harems have that type of thing happening.

OP is a fakkit for playing as a female for one, and for two, choosing a male mate. So that means you sitting there thinking like a bytch tryna decide who you want to be with. You gay as fukk.
:hhh: Dafuq nikka? I ain't into lesbian shyt like I was as a kid, and I see my game characters as movie characters not as me.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
All I know in Assassin’s creed Oddysse I’m runnin through all the hoes with Kassandra :whew:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Playing as a female and romancing a female feels dumb.

Romancing a man... :francis:
I did it once in ME Andromeda because he was funny and I dont regret it:dame:
Reyes-Vidal-from-Mass-Effect-Andromeda.jpg