• Straight woman

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters

Amirah Dyme's Husband

I LOVE IG MODELS
Daps
Reppin
IG MODELS
I remember I was playing The Walking Dead Video Game's final season around my sister, and she was shocked when she saw that I romanced the breh over the white girl.

Her: ":gucci: Your seriously doing a romance with the guy over the girl?"

Me: ":ld: Yeah, I always choose the heterosexual options in video games"

Her: ":russ: I thought dudes thought that was gay?"

Me: ":wtf: How is being straight gay?"

Her: "Males don't want romance a guy, no matter the gender, they'll even make their female character lesbian if need be, which is why a straight female lead is rare in games:yeshrug:"

Me: "That's bullshyt no way that's true :stopitslime:"

Her: "Look at every RPG game, Life is Strange, heck even the game you're playing now, most gamers select the female love interests when playing as a female :manny:"

Me: ":ohhh:"

Her: " Think about when is the last time you played as a female protagonist in a active relationship with a dude :comeon:, their usually asexual barbies like Samus and Lara or lesbian or bi like Ellie and Clementine"

Me: ":francis:"

shyt's true. These dykes are making a uprising in the game scene in recent years, the only straight broad I could think of was Evie Frye in Assassin's Creed Syndicate. Now I'm only talking about Western games so you're waifu fanservice dolls need not apply :hubie:

This has been on my mind recently. Do ya'll really live through a game protagonist like that? shyt I always saw my game leads as movie leads never lived through them so I had no problem making my female characters straight.

Is what me and my sister is true or am I tripping?

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Lol OP you're not sus for getting Clem with the breh. Clem is a character you play but you also have a father-daughter relationship with her so you get with who you'd like to see your daughter with.

She has a good point on the fact that maybe developers create lesbians on purpose :ohhh: so as to not throw off men playing or making them feel "jealous". I say jealous cuz usually female characters are designed to be desired sexually by players (skimpy clothing, Tomb Raiders, Samus...) and you know nerds are not trying to see their virtual boo take someone else dikk

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember I was playing The Walking Dead Video Game's final season around my sister, and she was shocked when she saw that I romanced the breh over the white girl.

Her: ":gucci: Your seriously doing a romance with the guy over the girl?"

Me: ":ld: Yeah, I always choose the heterosexual options in video games"

Her: ":russ: I thought dudes thought that was gay?"

Me: ":wtf: How is being straight gay?"

Her: "Males don't want romance a guy, no matter the gender, they'll even make their female character lesbian if need be, which is why a straight female lead is rare in games:yeshrug:"

Me: "That's bullshyt no way that's true :stopitslime:"

Her: "Look at every RPG game, Life is Strange, heck even the game you're playing now, most gamers select the female love interests when playing as a female :manny:"

Me: ":ohhh:"

Her: " Think about when is the last time you played as a female protagonist in a active relationship with a dude :comeon:, their usually asexual barbies like Samus and Lara or lesbian or bi like Ellie and Clementine"

Me: ":francis:"

shyt's true. These dykes are making a uprising in the game scene in recent years, the only straight broad I could think of was Evie Frye in Assassin's Creed Syndicate. Now I'm only talking about Western games so you're waifu fanservice dolls need not apply :hubie:

This has been on my mind recently. Do ya'll really live through a game protagonist like that? shyt I always saw my game leads as movie leads never lived through them so I had no problem making my female characters straight.

Is what me and my sister is true or am I tripping?

:duck:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
I just thought my lil clem could do better than that dirty looking scarecrow cac:dame:
not role-playing at all

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Most of these posters on here prefer to play as wierd half Cac asian looking boy band trannies...

All these final fakkitry protagonists are...:scust:

MD20

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Video games always had sexy bytches..especially after Tomb Raider and the X men girls blew up.[/QUOTE
giphy.webp

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I always play females as hetero. Clem. Kassandra (AC Odyssey) Even the female V in Cyberpunk 2077 that I'll do a run with (:whoa: after I do a run with a breh that pawgs :mjpls:) will be hetero. Kassandra ended up being celibate until the DLC forced her to sleep with Natakas' herb ass. The dudes in Odyssey were weenies and I just couldn't see her getting with a grown man whose ass she could beat in a fair one :heh: Violet throwing it at Clem was :scusthov: Lee would have signed off on Louis. Breh had my blessings. :salute: