Yo, I want some new biggie sh1t

PeripheralSummers

Summer-slammer
Daps
Reppin
The Beaches of Beverly Hills
There's a OG version of Long kiss Goodnight that's that was intended to diss Pac while he was alive, I heard it was much more aggressive and Biggie called out Pac to a fist fight on the outro.

But I heard once Pac died they destroyed the tapes for that song and made the one we all know on LAD. IDK if the destroying the tapes part is true but I can see Biggie recording that song while Pac was alive and then alter the lyrics once he died.

I also heard there's a version of "Victory" where Biggie raps the entire song, however its the same lyrics that Puffy was spitting though.

Also heard about a Brooklyn Finest part 2 but Jay Z doesn't want the song released because its the last song he recorded with Biggie.

But yea, its sad his catalog is so thin.

The OG of Long Kiss is just Biggie with Capadonna talking on the hook. It's out there check it up on Youtube.

There are a few Biggie reference tracks left to leak supposedly. The Queen bytch and Players Anthem reference tracks have leaked.

I know for a fact the "Would You Die For Me" verse is from another track that is unreleased, so that still has to leak.

There are also other tracks such as "Biggie Got The Hype shyt" which have leaked but many are waiting for the untagged version to leak.

So in short, there is some nice Biggie stuff left to be heard but it comes out at a slow pace. Puff and Cee have the gems still locked.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Also heard about a Brooklyn Finest part 2 but Jay Z doesn't want the song released because its the last song he recorded with Biggie.

:duck:

The OG of Long Kiss is just Biggie with Capadonna talking on the hook. It's out there check it up on Youtube.

There are a few Biggie reference tracks left to leak supposedly. The Queen bytch and Players Anthem reference tracks have leaked.

I know for a fact the "Would You Die For Me" verse is from another track that is unreleased, so that still has to leak.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvHmxJTSJAA"]Biggie - Road to Riches Full Version - YouTube[/ame]

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....

edit: nevermind that ain;'t the track :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
there song on th radio they played out in here CA wit a biggie verse..

shyt disjusting tho....they repeat lyrics like this/this/this/ on a biggie verseh p

the fukk is wrong wit people today the.. need/need/need/ 3 words/words/words/ to make it sound hot????????????????????????????

think that called brainwashin

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
Big was surrounding by vultures and/or attention whores..if there was a dollar to be made or attention to be gained by a leak it would've all been done by now.

And that Jay-Z/Big rumor sounds like BS...Jay would've been released that..how come noone ever talked about something like that, Sauce Money, Cease, Bleek, Ski, Guru, nobody...