Yo, I want some new biggie sh1t

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I've done played out his 3 albums and all of the mixtape shyt he dropped

I'm fiending for some lyrical piff from this nikka man, why did he have to annihilate that song like that? More specifically the 2nd verse :russ:

I could just listen to that nikka rap all day with no beat or hook :ohmy:

I'm still hearing new Pac shyt I've never heard before 15 yrs after his death, So theres gotta be some Biggie shyt I've never heard brehs

:to:

I just can't get jiggy with that wack Boosie, Waka, Gucci shyt u nikkas love so much breh :what: I've been spoiled by greatness, can't go backwards b

Last edited by a moderator:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Biggie's career wasn't as long as Pac's....which is why Pac still had a shytload of unreleased shyt coming out posthumously.

Davieboy86

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always wondered how many unreleased big verses puff just re recorded and wiped the original or passed on to someone else.

I know biggie wrote for puff on no way out and cease on jm but I always thought 'who would know if he just re did a completely unheard biggie joint....'

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
This is the last new shyt I heard from Biggie, and its just a reference track for Lil Kim, shyt ain't fair b. In the end all his killers did was deprive us of future piff we'll no longer get to see, I wish the autopsy surgeon could have salvaged some of those unreleased rhymes in his brain before they cremated him (Don't ask me how) :to:

Imagine new shyt similar to nikkas Bleed and Long Kiss Tonight dropping yearly these last 15 years..... :sadcam:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6p3bwfjQiE]The Notorious B.I.G. - Queen bytch [Original] - YouTube[/ame]

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
There's a OG version of Long kiss Goodnight that's that was intended to diss Pac while he was alive, I heard it was much more aggressive and Biggie called out Pac to a fist fight on the outro.

But I heard once Pac died they destroyed the tapes for that song and made the one we all know on LAD. IDK if the destroying the tapes part is true but I can see Biggie recording that song while Pac was alive and then alter the lyrics once he died.

I also heard there's a version of "Victory" where Biggie raps the entire song, however its the same lyrics that Puffy was spitting though.

Also heard about a Brooklyn Finest part 2 but Jay Z doesn't want the song released because its the last song he recorded with Biggie.

But yea, its sad his catalog is so thin.