Yo I been watching Rugrats and hey Arnold! Every night...

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I know yall going hate, but SpongeBob is still the shyt. My daughter loves it as well.

Spongebob has a little bit of respect to it.

As Told By Ginger. I recently rewatched that again and the shyt has the potential to be up there with Hey Arnold and all them. People might look at you funny if you mention it though.

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Spongebob has a little bit of respect to it.

As Told By Ginger. I recently rewatched that again and the shyt has the potential to be up there with Hey Arnold and all them. People might look at you funny if you mention it though.
Idl about it being Hey Arnold but yea it was a very good show.

SpongeBob is one of my favorite shows ever as well but it came at a time where Nick was starting to fall off if I'm not mistaken.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Idl about it being Hey Arnold but yea it was a very good show.

SpongeBob is one of my favorite shows ever as well but it came at a time where Nick was starting to fall off if I'm not mistaken.

Hey Arnold was a bit more vibrant and had more personality but Ginger was some relatable ass teenage shyt, man. I probably would've even related more if I were a girl.

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
Rugrats taught me about Judaism at a young age. :mjlol: I remember those early seasons very vividly tho. My favorite memories are of Saturdays when Nickelodeon would air Inspector Gadgets, Dude Ranch, Camp Somethingsomething, and the cartoons.