yo how does this cat reincar have 30,000 posts almost, that sh*t cray.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
I'm not upset you idiot. :beli:

why are you so badly trying to prove yourself to @kswizzle15 that you're making videos of your crib :childplease:

its clear @kswizzle15 doesn't respect you

So rather than entertaining these threads posting your holiday snaps like he gives a shyt or his opinion of you being a loser will change.

ignore the thread and move on.

:beli:

damn sure wont :laff:, 30,000 posts in a year, got damn

Last edited by a moderator:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:assad:

pics of my trip to cuba
Havana 2013 - a set on Flickr

quick vid of my 4,000 sq foot house, dont mind the mess my parents are here for the summer and my little nieces are over

like i said keep trying breh

i know your life in the ghetto is hard but one day youll make it out the slumz:sadbron:

View My Video
You inherited that house from your parents though. Your parents are well-to-do and you are a college or law school dropout working some desk job at a court living in the house they own.

I'm not trying to diss... just be real and don't front like you're some self-made success story bruh.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Well, he is a mod, one of the more visible posters on the site and seems to post from his phone a lot. It's literally his job to be in every thread but the funniest thing is anyone taking this thread seriously.

no :cape:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
You inherited that house from your parents though. Your parents are well-to-do and you are a law school dropout working some desk job at a court living in the house they own.

I'm not trying to diss... just be real and don't front like you're some self-made success story bruh.

lol at yall believing anything this loser ass dude posts on here....hes an online character and thats it , this nikkas live in a dream world......he live in a studio apartment in Detroit lmao

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You inherited that house from your parents though.

:barney:

Your parents are well-to-do and you are a law school dropout working some desk job at a court living in the house they own.

:steviej:

I'm not trying to diss... just don't front like you're some self-made success story bruh.

such is life this is the hard life i was given.

:manny:

i mean i wish i grew up in the hood and had to struggle in life, and was living in a bachelors apt with no investments, pension etc.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
Well, he is a mod, one of the more visible posters on the site and seems to post from his phone a lot. It's literally his job to be in every thread but the funniest thing is anyone taking this thread seriously.

no :cape:

lmao, this nikkas a loser

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:barney:

:steviej:

such is life this is the hard life i was given.

:manny:

i mean i wish i grew up in the hood and had to struggle in life, and was living in a bachelors apt with no investments, pension etc.
I feel you. You shouldn't be ashamed of the hand you were dealt. I'm just saying being lucky isn't an achievement to brag about.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
lol at yall believing anything this loser ass dude posts on here....hes an online character and thats it , this nikkas live in a dream world......he live in a studio apartment in Detroit lmao

yeah thats why i've posted evidence, keep trying breh.

i even included my car with the hubcaps you hated on in my video

its allright one day youll be able to live a life of luxury padawan:minion:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I feel you. You shouldn't be ashamed of the hand you were dealt. I'm just saying being lucky is nothing to brag about.

not bragging, i didn't create this thread, i was called out for being a unemployed loser living in poverty, and i just showed that I wasn't.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
yeah thats why i've posted evidence, keep trying breh.

i even included my car with the hubcaps you hated on in my video

its allright one day youll be able to live a life of luxury padawan:minion:

lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
http://www.the-coli.com/just-buggin...s-like-them-beats-bruce-lee.html#.UcStaDu0LLQ

u have 99% of the posts in there loser boy! hahahahaahaahhaahhah:krs:

broke ass nikka! hahaahahahah:ehh: