yo how does this cat reincar have 30,000 posts almost, that sh*t cray.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
This 9-5 job has me in front of computer everyday for no less then 7 hours...........i post here, play online chess, read news articles and pick a little cotton...........i also post sometimes when im off..........so my post count is cornball status in my own eyes already........

but i seriously dont even see how its possiable to have those types of numbers and actually be doing anything else.......

no b.s....................like wtf are u doing, posting in every thread every day?

that ish is crazy

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
From what I've seen a fair amount of it is some variation of get married brehs. I'd imagine your post count can get pretty high if you toss out 10 or 20 'get married brehs' posts per day.

Do the math. 10-20 get married posts from 64 is still 44-54 ppd of something other than "get married brehs"

nikkas seen the stats and hit the ":patrice: these numbers can't be right"

:dead:

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
nikkas seen the stats and hit the ":patrice: these numbers can't be right"

:dead:

Hit me across the head like he discovered a new element for the periodic table or something on some

tumblr_inline_mjkzv0g6EC1qclt3z.gif

I swear dudes on this board stay geeked up to argue about nothing :heh:

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
I've never been too concerned about what other nikkas I dont know are doing. I stay in my lane.

And I'll especially never be concerned with what nikkas from the internet are doing.

Why are you?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This 9-5 job has me in front of computer everyday for no less then 7 hours...........i post here, play online chess, read news articles and pick a little cotton...........i also post sometimes when im off..........so my post count is cornball status in my own eyes already........

but i seriously dont even see how its possiable to have those types of numbers and actually be doing anything else.......

no b.s....................like wtf are u doing, posting in every thread every day?

that ish is crazy

Yup I am
You got a problem with it ?

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I noticed some nikkas have 1000 post in a month i was like :wtf:

i prolly won't hit 1000 til december or next year.

these coli n*ggas be like....

36987633.jpg