Yo Has Anyone Else Seen This Sherman’s Showcase Show

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I'm running Season 1 back this afternoon.

Easily the most underrated show I watched last year. Thread should have been doing numbers.

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

@Cat piss martini

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

You know - I wondered if he'd seen the episode Morris hosted :ohhh:......:wow:

giphy.gif

Bruh - the amount of jokes they got off in 1:35, in that new teaser. They're just too sharp with it.

"I'm going to DC, mayne. It will be me, Supermayne, Batmayne....." :mjlol:

I'd watch the shyt out of an extended special, but I hope there's a whole seaon on deck.

They even mentioned 'That's a bad outfit ' breh from Superman :dead:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm running Season 1 back this afternoon.

Easily the most underrated show I watched last year. Thread should have been doing numbers.

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Man I trynna put folks on.....

Between this and SouthSide (made by the same folks) peeps are sleeping HEAVY

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
Man I trynna put folks on.....

Between this and SouthSide (made by the same folks) peeps are sleeping HEAVY

I dunno,what to tell you. It's nothing to do with the quality. shyt is still 100% on Rotten Tomatoes off 20 reviews.
I took a chance on this and South Side off seeing Bashir in GLOW, and thinking "Good for the brother branching into writing:obama:" not knowing that him and Diallo Riddle might be two of the best Black comedy writers out there at the moment.

It should get the sticky when it comes back - that would be a good place to start. Tthe show is GOAT, though. Anyone sleeping is doing themselves a disservice.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I dunno,what to tell you. It's nothing to do with the quality. shyt is still 100% on Rotten Tomatoes off 20 reviews.
I took a chance on this and South Side off seeing Bashir in GLOW, and thinking "Good for the brother branching into writing:obama:" not knowing that him and Diallo Riddle might be two of the best Black comedy writers out there at the moment.

It should get the sticky when it comes back - that would be a good place to start. Tthe show is GOAT, though. Anyone sleeping is doing themselves a disservice.

Did you know they actually released a soundtrack to the show too?

I got it off ITunes and used to bump it too.

In addition to Bashir and Riddle writing the show they partnered with Phonte of Little Brother to do a lot of the music

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps

In addition to Bashir and Riddle writing the show they partnered with Phonte of Little Brother to do a lot of the music

Yeah - Phonte and Zo worked on it together. I read about it when I first started watching, then they talked about it on Questlove's podcast.

Doing the parody shyt has been Phonte's lane though. 'Atari 2600' is the first Little Brother song I ever heard. He even did that parody album too.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Yeah - Phonte and Zo worked on it together. I read about it when I first started watching, then they talked about it on Questlove's podcast.

Doing the parody shyt has been Phonte's lane though. 'Atari 2600' is the first Little Brother song I ever heard.

That shyt is a classic to me :russ:

He had a whole parody album, I had it but lost it:mjlol:

parallax

Superstar
Daps

phontes presense is all over the music in the show. as well as being in the first and last episodes