YFN LuTeeth? Dude shows his real choppas for the first time:scust:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Who else doing this outside of South nikkas? I'm out the loop. Do they get Consequence teeth when they grow up? How do you do that when you so close to the gums? shyts disturbing
it was a legit dentistry thing in the start

to protect or preserve damaged teeth

then it became a status symbol thing

nikkas all over rock caps but for sure cats down south really in particular flawda held onto it the longest & now it's for real a part of the uniform of a certain culture

my aunt got some slugs & i know beaucoup nikkas suffering through that pain for it

going into the future hopefully it gets easier to handle so nikkas don't gotta deal with the big needles to numb they gums grind the teeth & the whole deal

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Most rappers with grills have bad teeth to begin with and they further neglect them after getting their grills.

There was a picture floating around of little Wayne a few years ago and he had fukked up teeth too.

"Lil" Wayne is exactly who I thought of. What about Paul Wall and all them other Houston rappers? They teeth dead? Why would any sane person do such a thing? I heard of getting caps but goddamn

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Shows his imperfections and not scared for the world to see but shyt the smell when they come off for the first time :dahell::damn::scusthov::damn::dahell::scusthov::mjtf::mjtf::mjtf:

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Slim Thug got his permanent grill taken out and his teeth wasn't messed up like that. I guess it's all about your doctor. The glue they use not worth a damn anymore.

No matter how much you paid for a grill, if it was pull out it was fraud in Houston. I'm not sure in other places. Now it's cool as long as you spent a grip. Permanent grills aren't like back in the day up to the 80's. They come loose so you better get a pull out.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Sheesh. Should of stuck with his veneers of go with Invisalign. Plenty of companies are doing invisaligner for the low now, and you can do payment plans.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

"Mmmm a delicous looking limestone rock"
:dead::dead::dead:Oh shyt im outta this thread before I die.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
He's probably just gonna get veneers like Gucci Mane. If so, good for him.