YesJulz has been given her 'future endeavors' papers, broke terms of an unsigned NDA

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Milo the gay nazi lover? Oh yeah if I was yesjulz I'd ignore the hell out of this letter and enjoy my life
Nope not the smartest move, better to address it and seek legal counsel.
How they gonna enforce any fines if she didn't sign the contract? An unsigned contract is non-binding.

Buncha dumb/dumb mothafukkas over at Yeezy brand.
An NDA can be separate from an employment contract. I am guessing they fired her ass this way because she never signed the employment contract but she most likely signed the NDA.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
How they gonna enforce any fines if she didn't sign the contract? An unsigned contract is non-binding.

Buncha dumb/dumb mothafukkas over at Yeezy brand.
Who told you that an unsigned contract is non-binding. I hope you're speaking lazily.

The real news is that Kanye is working with Milo.

qrNpWFl.gif

I thought he faded into obscurity. It seems as though the new play is to latch on to vulnerable people with influence.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The fakkit was wallowing in obscurity until Kanye bytch ass threw him a lifeline, now he's getting mainstream attention again.

"Yiannopoulos has been accused of advocating paedophilia after the emergence of several video clips in which he said that sexual relationships between 13-year-old boys and adults can be "perfectly consensual" and positive experiences for such boys."

"The footage showed him discussing the merits of gay relationships between adults and boys as young as 13."

fukk Kanye
nikkas really dikk ride this crazy nikka simply because he makes a few songs they like :heh:

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Who told you that an unsigned contract is non-binding. I hope you're speaking lazily.

The real news is that Kanye is working with Milo.

qrNpWFl.gif

I thought he faded into obscurity. It seems as though the new play is to latch on to vulnerable people with influence.
Assuming the fine structure was in the contract. NDA's usually have one penalty, not multiple compounding.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What'd she do to violate it? Letter says she "forgot" to sign her contract so does that void the NDA?

Also fukk Ye. Surrounded by fakkits nazis pedos and whores. What a life.

I still haven't listened to that vultures. Don't intend to

Yes, and even if she violated the NDA they have to prove their damages to an extent. You can write a penalty of 1 billion $ into an NDA, doesn't mean it'll be enforced.