YES!!! fukkERY HAS RETURN TONIGHT!! LOVE & HIP-HOP NEW YORK

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Mona Scott promotes bad black father's....any nicca willin to shyt on his kids moms and put it on tv is scum....u gotta do ya dirt at least do it in the bushes....ya sons gonna grow up and knock u the fukk out for shyttin on they moms for the world to see...

Mona Scott is a c00n. She a double agent for the media to make the net generation ratchet as fukk.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So he married that broad on the low? But living in a small ass one bed with his baby mom? :beli: Stevie da Gawd don't do dumb shyt like this man.

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
I like the start of the season except Gunz there is something about him I have always hated he just looks like a piece of shyt lol :pacspit:

Yandy was lookin good laying on the bed when she was on the phone :patrice:

Cant wait to see what Joe Budden is up to this season he always has jokes:russ:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Mona Scott promotes bad black father's....any nicca willin to shyt on his kids moms and put it on tv is scum...
Yeah. It makes great tv, but these are very fractured families. :(
Yandy is a big enough person to let little Mandeecees crash at her place a few nights a week and visit with his baby brother? Awwww.... I wonder if M2's birth mom has as nice a condo/house/apartment as Yandy enjoys.

I could never try to raise a child in NYC. The accents alone are O_e. When I see women struggling with baby strollers on the subway, I pity their entire sitch.

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
Yeah. It makes great tv, but these are very fractured families. :(
Yandy is a big enough person to let little Mandeecees crash at her place a few nights a week and visit with his baby brother? Awwww.... I wonder if M2's birth mom has as nice a condo/house/apartment as Yandy enjoys.

I could never try to raise a child in NYC. The accents alone are O_e. When I see women struggling with baby strollers on the subway, I pity their entire sitch.

yes the Yandy part was really cool Im glad they showed that he was still staying with her a few times a week

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Show is entertaining, but people always start off so happy then the "show" ruins them...mmhmm....

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stevie J is a wordsmith with his and is open/honest about what he's doing. Peter Gunz seems like a scumbag who Mona has playing off of the Stevie J blueprint anyway, he and Rich to be honest.

agreed, with Stevie these females go into it knowing what to expect,, prolly trying to change the man.