Yep, Ice Spice has the Crown. This bytch would get all my DNA

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Why texas couldn't get the Dominican and PR women?? We stuck with these cigarette box shaped Mexicans:francis:

A lot of PR and DR women are overrated after a certain age, and they HATE Black American brehs and a lot of Black Caribbean brehs, too. They probably hate African dudes even more. :mjpls:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
The funny thing is that dudes aren't the ones supporting her and buying albums. She basically appeared half naked to sell to women. Could you imagine if a male artist tried the same appeal to men?

Would be some "Voodoo" era D'Angelo shyt again

Edub

Veteran
Daps
The funny thing is that dudes aren't the ones supporting her and buying albums. She basically appeared half naked to sell to women. Could you imagine if a male artist tried the same appeal to men?
Yea…nobody coppin lol

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I actually like her without the hair. This is improvement. It felt unnatural. She looked like she had one of those orange shower loofas on top her head before.

71H4R6o0bhS.jpg
:mjpls:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC

Most yella and red chicks have brown p*ssy. Every once in awhile you'll find some hot pink but in my experience at least ⅔ have brown or dark p*ssy. The p*ssy is one of those features that really puts blackness on full display with chicks you'd question otherwise (not saying you've questioned her blackness, I definitely didn't, but alota dudes would rather label chicks as "exotic" or "Spanish" than just calling them the light skin sisters of ____ heritage they actually are)...