Yellowstone is basically...

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Is it good?
To me it’s pretty damn good. At first I didn’t think I would be into it because I’m not usually into cowboy redneck rich white people shyt. But all the characters have layers to them and there will be at least a few that you will get invested in and/or root for.

It does have that SOA/Sopranos/Dallas/Power(ish) feel to it and it’s quite entertaining to see what happens next.

I haven’t watched the spin offs but I’m sure they are just as good.

What 50 Cent and Courtney Kemp did with “Power” for Starz.

That’s what’s Kevin Costner and Taylor Sheridan did with “Yellowstone” for the Paramount Network.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:skip: I been binging the shyt out of this show lately. Watched all the episodes in the span of about a week and a half. shyt so crazy it had me googling the murder rate in Montana :heh: and if this show was real they'd be responsible for like 150% of murders in the state for the past decade and they did it in like 5 episodes :russ:

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
yep, been binging this for the last week. might even be sad when im done with season 5

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
So I'm on the third season of Yellowstone and it's basically SOA on a ranch. You've got Kayce basically being Jax(albeit with better moral compass). His wife is similar to Jax's wife. His pops is a mix of Gemma and Clay. Rip is Opie. The old guy is Chibbs. Jimmy is Half-Sack/juice. Beth is Gemma/Jax ex wife. The rival ranchers/Indian reserve are the other biker gangs... So much fukkery, right down to federal agents getting offed, and no FBI to investigate. shyt is wild. Even Tate got abducted.
:manny:
Damn, breh… a Sons of Anarchy comparison isn’t a ringing endorsement. Makes me NOT want to see it now..:francis:

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
To me it’s pretty damn good. At first I didn’t think I would be into it because I’m not usually into cowboy redneck rich white people shyt. But all the characters have layers to them and there will be at least a few that you will get invested in and/or root for.

It does have that SOA/Sopranos/Dallas/Power(ish) feel to it and it’s quite entertaining to see what happens next.

I haven’t watched the spin offs but I’m sure they are just as good.

What 50 Cent and Courtney Kemp did with “Power” for Starz.

That’s what’s Kevin Costner and Taylor Sheridan did with “Yellowstone” for the Paramount Network.

Season 5 is so much better than 4. Season 4 was tragic.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Season 5 is so much better than 4. Season 4 was tragic.
Nah that was Season 3 to me. That season DRAAAGED until the last episode. It was too much lovely dovely shyt with Rip and Beth and too much nature cowboy shyt with John and the rest.

But when doing research on it, I seen that it aired in summer of 2020. So they most likely were filming during the height of the pandemic and had to drag some stories out. Hence why some of the characters were spread out in the forest and some were on the ranch (social distance).

I finished up Season 5 last night and you can tell the network was giving them a bigger budget seeing how much clearer and cinematic it looks.

I really don’t understand why they just couldn’t be the series on Paramount+ instead of Peacock cause they have all the spin offs on there.