Yella Beezy was ready to shoot it out with suspected jackers (undercover cops) til he saw they were white

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
We gotta change the narrative and start running with this. Seems impossible cause all of the fukkery in our community but we really have to disown and clown these types of nikkas. They hate black people and make the lives of all black people around them hell.
I somewhat agree but we gotta develop terms that affirm the behavior and actions we wanna see even more. There's all kinda words for the shyt that's wrong, "c00n", "bedwench", etc. Reassigning them won't change the fact that we don't have much positive to balance them.

Yzak

All Star
Daps
I almost feel like things are too far gone. Like when people just be playing around rapping… The first bars are fukking theoretical “nikkas“ up. Folks are almost brainwashed
They are brainwashed lol

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
There wasn’t even a need to say that but it just shows you that black men are eunuchs when it comes to their interactions with white men. Just hot smelly pwussy, no backbone and mentally colonized…
Only corn ball rappers and gang bangers

The real ones will do what we need to do when them cacs really try that civil war shyt.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City

:mjpls: SO BASICALLY YOURE SAYING
A COUPLE OF BLACKS COPS
WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD.

:devil:
:evil:

Yes, it sounds c00nish but let’s be real, most crime across the board is intraracial.

If I were involved in the streets, more than likely I’d have problems with someone who looks like me, therefore I’d be more suspicious of those who look like me.

In Dallas (and a lot of other cities I’m sure) black gangs beef with black gangs, Mexicans with Mexicans, Asians with Asians, etc.

LA seems to really be the only place where people are on that race war shyt and even people from LA will tell you that shyt is exaggerated.

oGTRFG

Banned
Daps
came here to post this

that why I keep telling these weird Pac hating fakkits that he's more gangster than any of their favorite rapper anytime they try to say he switched up after signing to death row

most rappers and street nikkas are scared of the white man
Idk know man… when I was in Baltimore them kids would strictly run up on cacs