Yella Beezy was ready to shoot it out with suspected jackers (undercover cops) til he saw they were white

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Timestamped, story goes for about 2 mins. He disarmed when he finally saw who they were tho.

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
At the height of Ay Bay Bay I saw Hurricane Chris in Walmart. A bunch of cacs were approaching him and he was stopping to take pics. I played it cool and waited until he left. I approached him at the front entrance and told him I was a fan and tried to dap him.

His security shoved me away and he said “stop acting like a groupie”. He walked off.

I should’ve shot him.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most criminals & gang bangers are extreme c00ns can’t tell me differently. So quick to victimize your fellow Black man

We gotta change the narrative and start running with this. Seems impossible cause all of the fukkery in our community but we really have to disown and clown these types of nikkas. They hate black people and make the lives of all black people around them hell.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I’ll be the first one to call these types c00ns, but I don’t think this is it.

I think he was saying (albeit poorly) that he knew they were cops when he saw they were white, so that’s why he didn’t shoot.

The vast majority of criminals, regardless of race, aren’t about to shoot it out with cops.

And as a person living in Dallas, he was right about the length that street nikkas will go to in order to rob someone.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
We gotta change the narrative and start running with this. Seems impossible cause all of the fukkery in our community but we really have to disown and clown these types of nikkas. They hate black people and make the lives of all black people around them hell.
I almost feel like things are too far gone. Like when people just be playing around rapping… The first bars are fukking theoretical “nikkas“ up. Folks are almost brainwashed