Yeezy's wife in see through top

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Kanye's fall off is stunning, even taking the mental illness into account. All that shyt talking about the Kardashians yet he's dedicated to even more degradation and hyper sexuality, just in an uglier way than they are. Add in the weird aesthetic of his new fashion/clothing, which seems entirely designed for cringe white boys. And the rumors about his hygiene being terrible...dude walking around with fukked up hair cuts, no deodorant, wearing sci fi movie outfits. What happened to fly shyt or trying to look appealing and presentable.

And the way he trots his wife around, the way he (allegedly) had her performing sex acts publicly in Italy...something really odd about this shyt.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She got some nice t*ts I know Kanye probably abuses the shyt out them titties with his freaky perverted ass.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I just was looking at a Sydney Sweeney post on Tiktok that showed on my timeline.

Crazy to say this broad's chest makes her's look small.

Had to do some research, imagine being her sisters who didn't get anything like her's (two on the right) :mjlol: :heh:
10150252438235066-838190277-1.jpg

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
isn't that illegal
I can't walk around with my dikk out this is basically the same thing
Kids are outside man

it's legal in NYC isn't it.. and in other countries.

the puritans all went to the new world (and the UK)

Public nudity is not illegal in Germany but may be regulated by local authorities mostly because of safety and health issues, not morality. Apart from urban areas and public baths (some of which offer nude swimming days), nude bathing is common in Germany: unofficial clothing optional areas exist at most lakes and rivers and other sites, such as abandoned sand and rock quarries. Many designated Freikörperkultur (FKK – Free Body Culture) areas exist at the seaside, at lakes and in baths, especially in the former East Germany, where nudism remains more widespread than in the west. For example, Miramar (located in Weinheim), has a weekly FKK night where there is nude bathing in the entire complex - aside from the waterslides, which require a bathing suit to use. Many unregulated clothing optional (FKK) free beaches are available along the Nordsee and Baltic seashores, Rügen and other islands. The attitude is: all beaches are nude beaches until somebody complains. Families especially like to spend their leisure time in naturist areas; sauna bathing is generally practised in the nude.[419]

meanwhile guns, crime ..

:hubie:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
isn't that illegal
I can't walk around with my dikk out this is basically the same thing
Kids are outside man
This part

nikkas aren't gonna be upset until their kids start buying these and walking around, by that point it'll be too late cuz you know the feminist are gonna defend it completely ignoring the difference between child and adult