Year 2 for the Switch has been a calamitous Odyssey of the wild

Twas this year un buen años 任天度スイッチのため?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Need a xenoblade chronicles remaster on the switch , just copped the new 3ds version and the graphics are rough.

I might drop it and go straight to chronicles 2.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
With Pokémon, Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, and Dragon Quest Builders 2 on the horizon, I might have to to fukk around and cop a second system down the line:patrice:

Everybody in the household gonna have something they’ll wanna binge play 24/7.

The lil one already asking the bring it in her room to play Mario with them sticky ass fingers:SAwhat:

And I Don’t mind if my GF plays cuz I can hop on the Xbox or PS4, but she don’t ever wanna give up the tv cuz handheld mode makes her eyes hurt:troll:. Doesn’t stop her from taking and playing it outside the house tho:mjgrin:

Might have to get another one before all these games drop and civil war ensues:stephjax:

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
My Switch collects dust unless I’m traveling

Nothing but indies; ports, and kiddie games :scust:

I hope Astral Chain and MUA3 are good

My son enjoys the indie games, and I haven't' touched it but once this year to play smash when he challenged me. Now he just wastes his money re buying indies he already owns on xbox so that he can play them mobile. I'm not going.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was obvious. Nintendo’s been a CAC toddler only company for years now, the switch wasn’t gonna be different.