yeah brehs I did some freaky ass shyt earlier today

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:leon: and you nikkas said I had lost it when I tried to tell you there are real women out there wit rape fantasies. Good shyt though breh, I have a friend like yours, wonder what she'll think about this :lupe:
maybe its the same "friend"

you share that friend perhaps, its so demonic lawd!!!
crUKx.png

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i played raped with my ex before....

i mean straight up force rape... it was weird,, at the very moment it was cool but afterwards i felt stupid as fuk,,, never did it again... just to show you how stupid broads are,,,,
here i am slamming her down,, forcefully holding her down, she probably had bruises afterwards, fuking her hard, spitting on her face, full fledge spitting on her, she is fighting back but im holding her down and pounding away, still spitting on her and mashing her face into the bed and just straight treating her like shyt,,, then i called her a bytch and she got out of ''character" til i told her to stfu,,,

dumb ass broad getting shytted on and a word stops her,, smh females are dumb as fuk

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Ordinarily Id call :duck: on this one, but I know an older woman who was into that kind of shyt. She'd leave the window unlocked and ask her neighbor to sneak in and fukk her while she pretended to be sleep.