yeah brehs I did some freaky ass shyt earlier today

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I got a text from a friend that I have sex with here and there. Telling me her house key is under grandmom old car tire and to meet her home...and to have on a type of mask to hide my face :merchant:

So I agree to it :snoop:

Fast forward to later on tonight she comes home and Im in Solid snake mode. She thought I was late and started talking shyt about me. She took a piss afterward and soon as she comes out I grab her and she literally fukking screamed. Wont go into details about what happens afterwards but after I got finished she was happy...until I told her I cant do that shyt anymore. It didnt feel right. Im all for role playing but playing as person I despise with all my heart is too much.

She got mad but she understood and even complimented me on my sneaking skills and she said was really scared for a min until she felt my dikk in her, dont ask me how brehs...just dont,

:whew: got cold stone afterwards :win:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
got cold stone afterwards
thank-you-based-god-o.gif

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is bad, but I imagined her 1 day expecting you and it's really some random nikka with a mask on and she ends up getting raped and murdered.