Yea.....I Gotta Move The Hell Out

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
21 still at home but my brother & dad annoying as fukk. My brother stupidest/triflin 14 year old i ever. Pissing on the toilet/floor, drinking/eating all my food, stealing shyt out my room and my dad think that shyt cute "Oh he just looking up to you":wtb:. I got $700 in disposable income right now, apartment im looking at is $560 a month, id have $350 for car note. Thats close to 1000 a month. I make lets say $400 a week. Thats Doable Right Brehs? :unsure:

thats cutting it too close.

i understand wanting peace/quietness/privacy. thats why i moved out as a teenager.

but in ur situation, try going to a hotel on days/nights that u just wanna be left alone.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
thats cutting it too close.

i understand wanting peace/quietness/privacy. thats why i moved out as a teenager.

but in ur situation, try going to a hotel on days/nights that u just wanna be left alone.

Man that's a waste of money given his income level. He spend half a check on a hotel room for a night. That's hustlin backwards.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Leave what you don't want to be touched in your car or invest in a small locker or if possible get a lock for your room. Stay away from home more by just finding shyt to do.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Leave what you don't want to be touched in your car or invest in a small locker or if possible get a lock for your room. Stay away from home more by just finding shyt to do.

Leave cash money in the car :what:

If someone steal ur whip or radio he gonna be ass out. Cuz out here cats will hit that center console just for pocket change. He need to put the bread in a safe or the bank. That's the only two alternatives he should even consider.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Leave cash money in the car :what:

If someone steal ur whip or radio he gonna be ass out. Cuz out here cats will hit that center console just for pocket change. He need to put the brea. d in a safe or the bank. That's the only two alternatives he should even consider.

He said his brother was eating his food and touching his stuff so I mean like snacks or clothing. But your option is also a good one.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Never make rash emotional decisions.

You need first and last, furniture etc.

I'm sure you don't want to sleep on The floor and be at a food bank.