Yasin Bey (Mos Def) Undergoes Standard Force Feeding at Gitmo

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Too bad he wasn't denied sleep for 2 before he was fed.

Def is an actor.I can respect his intentions, but this is over the top bullshyt.

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
This really should be in HL I think. But it just serves as a reminder to me how dumb most Americans are because they support this shyt and don't even know it.

Americans get force fed political BS everyday only they take it with a smile and think they're smarter for it. :smh:

And you know this how?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I'd agree with you except it reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LPubUCJv58

This, Ive seen plenty of waterboarding videos and on the outside it doesnt look like much but every one of them have had that reaction where their terrified. The worst part is Mos and dude in this video only suffered for an infinitesimally small fraction of the time those at Guantanamo do. What's even worse is the number of innocent ppl that end up there.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
fukked up.
a0yqua.jpg

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
I never got any of this shyt, when cats like Saddam Hussein go on hunger strikes in protest of somethin it don't make sense why they would think their captors would care and it seems like every time they do end up carin which makes even less sense to me. You'd think if someone was your prisoner and started starvin themselves you'd just let them die that slow death, especially if you been torturin them to begin wit like they do in them third world countries.

And can someone explain to me why the fukk they feed them like that? I mean you can give people all the nutrients the body needs thru a IV so all that seems really unnecessary, I heard the "up your nose wit a rubber hose" line before but I ain't know they still did that shyt in 2013 especially in places like the US. No way anyone can argue that isn't torture, if we callin waterboardin torture then shovin tubes up nikkas noses burnin they shyt so bad their eyes water and in some cases I read brakin cartilage makin them bleed is definitely torture.

So hopefully people in the outside world will see this and take action to close gitmo down.

The stupid thing is that Obama acknowledges the hunger strikes and all of the wrong that goes on there when he postpones the force feeding for Ramadan. Yeah its nice that he did that, but most likely its to keep tensions down from the muslim nation.

But how do you acknowledge a protest and its purpose, but your response is to stop their captors from punishing them for protesting only for a short while?

:why: