Reppin
NULL
thread title is slightly misleading.

I was like ":dead: mos def is at guantamano bay? the fukk? :dahell:"

but that procedure :huhldup:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:damn: Jesus Christ, that was terrible. They do this to 44 people every damn day??? :mindblown:

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
:damn: can't imagine going thru somethin like that

I was sittin back watchin the video like :lupe:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
This really should be in HL I think. But it just serves as a reminder to me how dumb most Americans are because they support this shyt and don't even know it.

Americans get force fed political BS everyday only they take it with a smile and think they're smarter for it. :smh:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I never got any of this shyt, when cats like Saddam Hussein go on hunger strikes in protest of somethin it don't make sense why they would think their captors would care and it seems like every time they do end up carin which makes even less sense to me. You'd think if someone was your prisoner and started starvin themselves you'd just let them die that slow death, especially if you been torturin them to begin wit like they do in them third world countries.

And can someone explain to me why the fukk they feed them like that? I mean you can give people all the nutrients the body needs thru a IV so all that seems really unnecessary, I heard the "up your nose wit a rubber hose" line before but I ain't know they still did that shyt in 2013 especially in places like the US. No way anyone can argue that isn't torture, if we callin waterboardin torture then shovin tubes up nikkas noses burnin they shyt so bad their eyes water and in some cases I read brakin cartilage makin them bleed is definitely torture.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I never got any of this shyt, when cats like Saddam Hussein go on hunger strikes in protest of somethin it don't make sense why they would think their captors would care and it seems like every time they do end up carin which makes even less sense to me. You'd think if someone was your prisoner and started starvin themselves you'd just let them die that slow death, especially if you been torturin them to begin wit like they do in them third world countries.

And can someone explain to me why the fukk they feed them like that? I mean you can give people all the nutrients the body needs thru a IV so all that seems really unnecessary, I heard the "up your nose wit a rubber hose" line before but I ain't know they still did that shyt in 2013 especially in places like the US. No way anyone can argue that isn't torture, if we callin waterboardin torture then shovin tubes up nikkas noses burnin they shyt so bad their eyes water and in some cases I read brakin cartilage makin them bleed is definitely torture.

Actually you can't.

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn. This is a kind of eye opening protest that I like to see.

Daps to Mos