Yankees may be up for sale soon...

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Makes sense hank wants to lower payroll and build team with good farm system which isn't a terrible idea. Hal hasn't showed up since he approved A rod deal and they are going to lose the core soon to age and will be in rebuild mode with Mariano possibly being done career wise.

Sad day could bring on a 1960s or 1980s type decade for yanks.

Baltimore Orioles will be new kings of al east

you mixed up the Steinbrenners with each other.

but I love how you think we'll be in rebuild mode when the bankrupt Dodgers were sold in an offseason where Matt Kemp got $160 mil

The Yankees won't sell because the money they'd leave behind is foolish. This is a cash cow that will be here forever.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
It'll take a few generations to sell the team.

The steinbrenner family would take a huge hit in taxes to sell the team now.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
you mixed up the Steinbrenners with each other.

but I love how you think we'll be in rebuild mode when the bankrupt Dodgers were sold in an offseason where Matt Kemp got $160 mil

The Yankees won't sell because the money they'd leave behind is foolish. This is a cash cow that will be here forever.

YES is the cash cow

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
He's worth like 3 bil tops. Yanks are probably worth 2.5 to 3.5 billion. Hell maybe more, i didn't think the dodgers would be worth 2 but they are.

Remember they have the stadium and the yes network. #1 brand in sports

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
given how much money they make off the brand alone no way in hell it sells for under 5 billion.