Yall want anything from the store? - Vending machine for bullets now available at grocery stores n AL, OK, TX

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Nice. I hope Black people buy as many as possible, instead of complaining like some bìtches

badhat

Pro
Daps
I do think it is kinda funny how the most vocal, "anti-tyranny", 2nd Amendment gun guys are lining up to insert their ID and get a facial recognition scan for a company they've never heard of before in their lives.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Amerikkka We Borderlands now :mjlol:

9wDNOpA.png

First thing I thought of when I saw the thread title .:mjlol:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I don’t want it in the metro areas, I already can’t go in the convenience store without seeing some random drugged up youth carrying an extended clip or banana clips. This permitless carry shyt they implemented has everyone walking around like they are John Wayne

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
America especially the southern states seems like it's trying to do a failed state speed run.

Sacrifice your working and middle class to corporations.

Convince the people that they should blame each other for their situation.

Arm them and empower them to murder each other.

I don't think there's any right answer in this country no matter which way you look at it. Vending machines selling ammunition sounds crazy, but on the contrary you got put who's 100% all for banning guns. Corporations can take control in either situation.

Got to find a middle ground.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I don’t want it in the metro areas, I already can’t go in the convenience store without seeing some random drugged up youth carrying an extended clip or banana clips. This permitless carry shyt they implemented has everyone walking around like they are John Wayne
N-gga we are talking about US Southern states with these backwards assed Governors and Backwards assed GOP, if they going hard for age of consent, abortion, fccking over education, and whatnot, then they going hard for stores to carry ammo vending machines.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I don't think there's any right answer in this country no matter which way you look at it. Vending machines selling ammunition sounds crazy, but on the contrary you got put who's 100% all for banning guns. Corporations can take control in either situation.

Got to find a middle ground.
Problem is there is no middle ground for conservatives. Every law involving guns that sounds like a reasonable idea to most of the US population, they shoot it down, then double down, and make the problem worse, i.e. giving teachers guns.

The only way gun laws have any chance of changing is if someone shoots up a Christian/Private/Elite school because that's where alot of these folks kids are and it still won't be a given if it does happen.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
N-gga we are talking about US Southern states with these backwards assed Governors and Backwards assed GOP, if they going hard for age of consent, abortion, fccking over education, and whatnot, then they going hard for stores to carry ammo vending machines.
I live down here, just stating my opinion. I don’t like it, and I know it’s an uphill battle, but just because I live here doesn’t mean I co-sign that stupid shyt. I’m just being honest with you

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
“Thank god for Mississippi” :russ:

lost way too many folk in bham I ain’t got no love for it :yeshrug:

And if you a bama breh stay safe and I TRULY mean that shyt :francis:
I feel you. Yeah I’m from Mobile and I don’t even f with Mardi Gras like that anymore because of the violence. Saw a breh get killed down the street at a neighborhood parade, had my daughters with me and that shyt traumatized them

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
America especially the southern states seems like it's trying to do a failed state speed run.

Sacrifice your working and middle class to corporations.

Convince the people that they should blame each other for their situation.

Arm them and empower them to murder each other.
Brilliant analysis. I'd rep but I gotta spread.