Y’all Up on This Chris Chan Doc? (UPDATE:OG Sonic OC Creator Arrested)

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Bob shoulda cut down that internet like he threatened in this vid

sidenote: the leaked audio from today, Chris is on their sayin Bob wasnt hittin that right. I bet hes rollin in his grave knowin his son smashed his wife n said he had no game:merchant:

That was part that stuck with me the most, no empathy or shame. He doesn’t comprehend societal norms.

imagine standing over your father grave saying, “you may have hit it first but I hit it best.”

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

they explaining the whole thing to the breh on this stream :dead:

Looks like dude who set up the Chris GoFundMe for his pony trip aint givin people their money back:ld:

“If i do that, Chris is fukked”.

i think Chris got more problems to worry about now than a gofundme for a My Lil Pony convention my guy
IoYpOFa_d.webp

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like dude who set up the Chris GoFundMe for his pony trip aint givin people their money back:ld:

i think Chris got more problems to worry about now than a gofundme for a My Lil Pony convention my guy
IoYpOFa_d.webp
this what happens when you start playing around with autistic ticking time bombs. :snoop:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

IoYpOFa_d.webp

Yea he posted that everyone is getting refunded.

Chris is like that making a murderer slow kid, “Am I going to be able to watch wrestlemania”

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
True, if Bob was still around and really restricted his internet access he could’ve been a low level designer. Maybe even functional, but they never put him in that school. Combine that with shytty parents and he was only going to get worse we just wouldn’t have known about it without the trolls.

You can see the decline in mental stability throughout the doc. Around the mid 30-40s. The way he talks around that point reminds me of child or of person who doesn’t grasp anything outside of his direct influence.
bob dying changed everything.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yea he posted that everyone is getting refunded.

Chris is like that making a murderer slow kid, “Am I going to be able to watch wrestlemania”
Ya, looks like dude changed his mind after thinkin about it more. This happened today

i guess i shouldnt be surprised he been robbin his mom too:francis:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Really looked forward to the docs, but I don’t blame him. He getting close to present day Chris.

Who would’ve thought an autistic person making Sonic x Pokémon fanfics would be bigger than the olympics. :skip:
People trackin dude like the OJ police chase:skip:.

hes been found. Hes at some hotel a couple hours away from from his home.