Y’all Up on This Chris Chan Doc? (UPDATE:OG Sonic OC Creator Arrested)

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

This shyt has been in my YouTube recommendation for months and I always ignored it. Finally said fukk it and gave it a shot. shyt is hilarious and fukked up all at the same time and shows how internet anonymity allows people to be total pieces of shyt.

The guy takes a neutral stance and goes deep into depth on the Chris Chan.

Tryhard trolls do drop the n bombs

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
They hounded this man for 10+ years

shyt went from being funny at 1st to ehhhh enough to.. the people still fukking with this guy are legit socio/psychopathic sadists

Yea the trolls who fukked with him played a huge part, but it’s obvious his parents are responsible because they were too old and didn’t take any steps to prepare him for life.

Dude is forever an entitled 12 year old.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was juat lookin to see if coli had a thread on this guy. Heres the audio

word is he been removed from home. Need better sources tho.

@Batsute to answer your thread, i been up on the Geno documentary. Looks like he got some new material after todays events:gag:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

shyt went from being funny at 1st to ehhhh enough to.. the people still fukking with this guy are legit socio/psychopathic sadists
and I still stand by this shyt...

think dude would have still been bad but nowhere near as bad if the people fukking with him hadn't done it for 10+ years

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Ya. Dude got problems for sure but the people that fukked with him got issues of their own. Especially the ones that called n harassed him n his family.

the bluespike situation with the medallion exposed that kid as a lil psycho in the making:picard:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I was juat lookin to see if coli had a thread on this guy. Heres the audio

word is he been removed from home. Need better sources tho.

@Batsute to answer your thread, i been up on the Geno documentary. Looks like he got some new material after todays events:gag:

His Pony bro confirmed through Twitter DMs.

tenor.gif

and I still stand by this shyt...

think dude would have still been bad but nowhere near as bad if the people fukking with him hadn't done it for 10+ years

Nah breh he was like this before the trolls. When he created that sex pic of the girl he was crushing on, and explained to her why he did it, “So I didn’t have urges and rape you”. His parents failed him, trolls are yea, but it wasn’t all them.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

tenor.gif

Nah breh he was like this before the trolls. When he created that sex pic of the girl he was crushing on, and explained to her why he did it, “So I didn’t have urges and rape you”. His parents failed him, trolls are yea, but it wasn’t all them.

Breh I agree he would still be a piece of shyt... but probably regular white incel bad shyt... but not christina wearing diapers raping mom bad

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

tenor.gif

300px-ShecameforCWC_%28200803%29.JPG

The thumbs up will always be:skip::snoop:

i agree with both you and @Red Shield

chris still woulda been this creepy dude livin n a fantasy land possibly commitin sex crimes due to his own lack of accountability/poor parenting even if he never was found by the internet.

but

all of the cyber bullying def shattered his mental psyche completely, creating a person prolly too far gone from reality to reel back in, even by professionals. I mean there was a point Chris did finish a 2 year degree at a community college. Now? He wouldnt be able to function on a 3rd grade level curriculum.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
300px-ShecameforCWC_%28200803%29.JPG

The thumbs up will always be:skip::snoop:

i agree with both you and @Red Shield

chris still woulda been this creepy dude livin n a fantasy land possibly commitin sex crimes due to his own lack of accountability/poor parenting even if he never was found by the internet.

but

all of the cyber bullying def shattered his mental psyche completely, creating a person prolly too far gone from reality to reel back in, even by professionals. I mean there was a point Chris did finish a 2 year degree at a community college. Now? He wouldnt be able to function on a 3rd grade level curriculum.

True, if Bob was still around and really restricted his internet access he could’ve been a low level designer. Maybe even functional, but they never put him in that school. Combine that with shytty parents and he was only going to get worse we just wouldn’t have known about it without the trolls.

You can see the decline in mental stability throughout the doc. Around the mid 30-40s. The way he talks around that point reminds me of child or of person who doesn’t grasp anything outside of his direct influence.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
True, if Bob was still around and really restricted his internet access he could’ve been a low level designer. Maybe even functional, but they never put him in that school. Combine that with shytty parents and he was only going to get worse we just wouldn’t have known about it without the trolls.

You can see the decline in mental stability throughout the doc. Around the mid 30-40s. The way he talks around that point reminds me of child or of person who doesn’t grasp anything outside of his direct influence.
Bob shoulda cut down that internet like he threatened in this vid

sidenote: the leaked audio from today, Chris is on their sayin Bob wasnt hittin that right. I bet hes rollin in his grave knowin his son smashed his wife n said he had no game:merchant: