Y’all up on the Learmann twins?

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Said it before, I’ll say it again….. these coli nikkas LOVE lusting off women who wouldn’t even look their way in real life…. Once I see a woman is only into white boys, I don’t even acknowledge em anymore

:yeshrug:
Tbh, they're young breh. I doubt it's written in stone what their tastes are at this point but I definitely agree with your overall sentiment.

I just know I've seen women who are gaga over a certain type of guy, get exposed to others and make a full 180 turn.

Especially those who were from places of limited diversity.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
4f3fefc83aed1a3204c6265546da5570a68e7d5c.gif

Code

Banned
Daps
Said it before, I’ll say it again….. these coli nikkas LOVE lusting off women who wouldn’t even look their way in real life…. Once I see a woman is only into white boys, I don’t even acknowledge em anymore

You retarded if you think they wont switch these clowns for nikkas with clout

They're attention whores

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
Tbh, they're young breh. I doubt it's written in stone what their tastes are at this point but I definitely agree with your overall sentiment.

I just know I've seen women who are gaga over a certain type of guy, get exposed to others and make a full 180 turn.

Especially those who were from places of limited diversity.
Very bright statement… makes sense bro

Yas

Banned
Daps
You retarded if you think they wont switch these clowns for nikkas with clout

They're attention whores
Have you even watched their videos? They don’t seem like that at all, they even say how happy they are with a majority female viewership. They already talked about the men with clout in their dms

Braman

Superstar
Daps

My good brotha, if you see this:

ElasticVigorousFlyingfish-max-1mb.gif

:dead:And your first thought is to get on some militant tirade?!? You are in a dark place. You’ve been internet’ing too long.

We all we got brehs I don’t want y’all turning into incels