The slim one announced she’s single
iu

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
A me needs to be hittin that
Can you imagine what life is like when that's your girl?

She standing at the table flipping through mail, one hip cocked so the opposing cheek is popped.

You just walk by, ask her what she feel like eating and just nonchalantly pull the waist band of her leggings n panties back, just :whoo: at those bare golden acres which probably got slightly browner stretchmarks criss crossing them from the top of her crack to the sides of her hips.

She asks you wtf:stopitslime: are you doing n you just shrug :hubie:n say "trying to find out what we doing for dinner tonight....?"

:noah:

Faces are cute but kiddy but man them backends are effing outrageous.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can you imagine what life is like when that's your girl?

She standing at the table flipping through mail, one hip cocked so the opposing cheek is popped.

You just walk by, ask her what she feel like eating and just nonchalantly pull the waist band of her leggings n panties back, just :whoo: at those bare golden acres which probably got slightly browner stretchmarks criss crossing them from the top of her crack to the sides of her hips.

She asks you wtf:stopitslime: are you doing n you just shrug :hubie:n say "trying to find out what we doing for dinner tonight....?"

:noah:

Faces are cute but kiddy but man them backends are effing outrageous.

I do this shyt every day….however…I get where you’re coming from. Any broad would be nervous about their man working closely with a broad like that.