Y’all up on the Learmann twins?

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Follow girls in high school brehs
I just turned 26 months ago, socially I'm not too far off from these girls. There's nothing wrong with guys my age talking and having an interest in girls that are 18-19 :mjlol: I forgot most of you guys are in your mid-30s and up so, of course, it's creepy for y'all nikkas but for us bruhs still in our early-mid 20s we're good and there aren't any stigmas to worry about.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I just turned 26 months ago, socially I'm not too far off from these girls. There's nothing wrong with guys my age talking and having an interest in girls that are 18-19 :mjlol: I forgot most of you guys are in your mid-30s and up so, of course, it's creepy for y'all nikkas but for us bruhs still in our early-mid 20s we're good and there aren't any stigmas to worry about.

brehs worried about stigmas lol you think Drake or Leonardo any other entertainer / athlete gives a fukk?

I’m 29 & I’d beat.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
“Yes, I follow girls in high school.” Just say it out loud. :yeshrug:

You seem, defensive. Were you one of those dudes waiting years on “catch me outside girl” to turn 18? :mjlol: