Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
AI music won't take off...will be a fad just like NFTs

lol the drake verse started like a real drake verse and was damn good. If They came out with a song like this, it would be smash hit. This may expand a lot of their careers. When they fall off, just have a bunch of ghost writers doing AIs, if it is a hit, then can just record.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
lol the drake verse started like a real drake verse and was damn good. If They came out with a song like this, it would be smash hit. This may expand a lot of their careers. When they fall off, just have a bunch of ghost writers doing AIs, if it is a hit, then can just record.
Yeah, but drake ALREADY has folks in a group writing hits for him, his whole career and he's had a good career this whole time.

Like somebody else said in here, the same folks that like AI raps are the same ones who like fan mash-ups on youtube ,small minority of people. A real fan like me would listen for a lil bit because its the new thing, but after a while im skipping past vanella ice featuring 50 cent,Tupac and ice cube that some fan made...shyt will get hella corny lol.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
it was an example but there are dozens of example in this thread and thousand of youtube videos with 10's and 100's of thousands of views.

I guess my real question is why are you bumping this old/random thread just to push this AI agenda?

Especially when you got like 3-4 other threads on the front page pushing the same thing

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I guess my real question is why are you bumping this old/random thread just to push this AI agenda?

Especially when you got like 3-4 other threads on the front page pushing the same thing

i was looking for a post to respond to and the search results showed this thread, i saw the comment and the date and wondered if the poster still held the same beliefs over a year later since the technology has seen significant development and a wider audience. the threads may be similar but they are not the same and that should be apparent when check the topic being discussed.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
i was looking for a post to respond to and the search results showed this thread, i saw the comment and the date and wondered if the poster still held the same beliefs over a year later since the technology has seen significant development and a wider audience. the threads may be similar but they are not the same and that should be apparent when check the topic being discussed.
Whats your purpose with posting AI doom & gloom shyt?

AI been around for longer than the few years you and most media discovered it and honestly it’s not moving the needle on much of shyt to the average person.

shyts going the way of 3D headsets and crypto. shyt thats going to be around but not that useful/impactful yet

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Whats your purpose with posting AI doom & gloom shyt?

AI been around for longer than the few years you and most media discovered it and honestly it’s not moving the needle on much of shyt to the average person.

shyts going the way of 3D headsets and crypto. shyt thats going to be around but not that useful/impactful yet

doom and gloom?:gucci:

why are you interpreting it's development as a bad thing?

not that useful? this reminds be about that dude in the mid to late 90's who wrote an article saying the internet is a fad.

1/1
GPT-4o mini launched 4 days ago.

already processing more than 200B tokens per day!

very happy to hear how much people are liking the new model.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

thats just one company data on one model.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
it was an example but there are dozens of example in this thread and thousand of youtube videos with 10's and 100's of thousands of views.

You know what ELSE has 10s and hundreds of thousands of views? CRAZY frog , gummy bear videos, Gangam Style and pimple popping videos.

Oh, and spiderman getting Elsa pregnant videos
:russ: