Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
The squirrels rule everything:mjlol:

The light switch was my favorite.

I love how most of the red memories rick rrmoved were because he was embarrassed, like morty beating him at checkers
I think my favorite, and it was a little one, was Morty beating Rick in chess. Poor kid can't have one W :heh:

2nd was the lightning fast Mr. Poopybutthole sighting :banderas:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't believe I slept on this show. I had watched a few episodes here and there but I started to get into it this season especially with Pickle Rick and the Vindicators (I thought there was a Vindicators 1 episode I missed and went looking for it:mjcry:). The Citadel episode is one of the best things I've seen on TV.

I didn't know there was a deeper story and this Evil Morty stuff has me reading all these theories and getting hooked. It reminds me of how I started to take Adventure Time more seriously when I read all the post apocalyptic theories.

This fan art:wow:

S__36274183-1915.jpg

evil__rick_and_morty_by_ninevsnine-d99kbrf.jpg

49qpvhtl4zty.jpg

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Can't believe I slept on this show. I had watched a few episodes here and there but I started to get into it this season especially with Pickle Rick and the Vindicators (I thought there was a Vindicators 1 episode I missed and went looking for it:mjcry:). The Citadel episode is one of the best things I've seen on TV.

I didn't know there was a deeper story and this Evil Morty stuff has me reading all these theories and getting hooked. It reminds me of how I started to take Adventure Time more seriously when I read all the post apocalyptic theories.

This fan art:wow:

S__36274183-1915.jpg

evil__rick_and_morty_by_ninevsnine-d99kbrf.jpg

49qpvhtl4zty.jpg
I love all the craziness of the show but more than anything I look forward to whatever episode Ryan Ridley is writing because I think they make him write all the serious shyt that seems to move the plot and gives more insight into Rick and the truth behind why he does what he does.