Ya'll Up on Rick and Morty??

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I'm late to the party as I completely forgot it was coming out but every single episode so far this season has been CRACK...

episode 3 may just be one of my all time favourite episodes. everyone remember "captain planet"? shyt was nostalgic as fukk with that reference
Yeah this seems like the best start they've had to a season in a long time. I didn't love ep 4 as much as 1-3, but it was still funny. No significant misses yet.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Keith David as the President is the most underrated side character on the entire show.

“This is an election cycle.” :deadmanny:

“Handjob Solo.” :heh:

“It’s not a catapult it’s a trebuchet.”

Morty ashamed cos he endangered the world after smashing a horse pocket p*ssy…Rick shrugs off the fact that he knocked up a horse chick :deadrose:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
To be honest. I'm beginning to realize the shortened time frame between series has hurt quality of the show. This episode had a few great jokes but was beneath the standard i have for Rick.and Morty.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
To be honest. I'm beginning to realize the shortened time frame between series has hurt quality of the show. This episode had a few great jokes but was beneath the standard i have for Rick.and Morty.

I don't know. Season three was in production for a long time and there were some episodes there that weren't that great ("Rickmancing the Stone," "The ABC's of Beth").

One of the things people complained about were the long gaps in between seasons, so if new episodes come every year instead of every two years, I welcome it. Even season two (my favorite season) had some filler in it ("Get Schwifty," "Interdimensional Cable 2: Tempting Fate").

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Still working my way through S2 after becoming acclimated last mo. Comments about this current season is so see-saw ish tho I may just take my time :mjgrin: