Y'all up on Fauda?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
nah he didn’t die but he got made a fool :wow:
I'm 6 episodes into season 3. It's the same shyt as seasons 1 and 2. The show could be GREAT but the things holding it back are:

• It has a ton of plot holes. Whoever the director is for this shyt is horrible. Like how did they know who Jihad and Bashar would take the hostages based only on the fact that they spent 6 months together in a cell. My man spent 20 years in jail and the one random person the jail snitch said he was cool with all the different you knew it had to be him and lured him out house house while you sent the gonna to search the house ? GTFOH
  • They make the Israeli team seem easy too superhero like. Them cats can solve any puzzle within a minute and super smart Palestinian cats like Al Maddasi suddenly become dumb when the heat is on... again GTFOH
  • To me the shyt is just way too pro Israeli. Like they never lose anyone in a gunfight. It's like they try to by killing off cats like Boaz and Moreno but it's just too dramatic the way they do it.
  • They try to develop a few other characters other than Doron and failed. What the fuxk was that shyt with Steve and Moreno's sister after Moreno died? Then there was the Nurrit scenes... You could tell they are trying to make something of the character but before they get serious about it they drop the whole thing to pump some more fun action on

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
To me the shyt is just way too pro Israeli. Like they never lose anyone in a gunfight. It's like they try to by killing off cats like Boaz and Moreno but it's just too dramatic the way they do it.

continue breh :mjlit:
but of course its pro israeli, all of the actors are israeli :heh:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
continue breh :mjlit:
but of course its pro israeli, all of the actors are israeli :heh:
All I'm saying Doron should have been dead . Don't get me wrong I like the realness of his character but some come on, breh. Dude has used up his 9 lives + he bags every cute chick on some Israeli James Bond type steez.

Again I like the show but I feel like it could have been 10 times better if they had better writers

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
All I'm saying Doron should have been dead . Don't get me wrong I like the realness of his character but some come on, breh. Dude has used up his 9 lives + he bags every cute chick on some Israeli James Bond type steez.

Again I like the show but I feel like it could have been 10 times better if they had better writers

lol well doron the actor ish is somewhat based off him as he was a former idf special forces, i agree he should have been killed already

horrible father as well

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
lol well doron the actor ish is somewhat based off him as he was a former idf special forces, i agree he should have been killed already

horrible father as well
I git no beef with him as a father.

I just feel like whoever directed and wrote the shyt dont care for making the shyt believable. Liek the meeting with Abu Ibrahim and Abu Mohammed with Eli and Sagi posting as Abu Mohammed's bodyguards. If you spent any time in the military and or have any tactical CLUE there is no way Eli and Sagi make it out of there alive. THey were surrounded by 6 mofos on the ground next to them and 3 up top watching from above. You mean to tell me Nurrit pulls the driveby and suddenly 2 dudes with their back to 6 men who had guns pointed at them and they live without a scratch???
I'd love to send you cats to a military bootcamp or something and then assign you to a ground unit. Ya'll would be the "rambos" everyone else in the unit joke about :laff:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I git no beef with him as a father.

I just feel like whoever directed and wrote the shyt dont care for making the shyt believable. Liek the meeting with Abu Ibrahim and Abu Mohammed with Eli and Sagi posting as Abu Mohammed's bodyguards. If you spent any time in the military and or have any tactical CLUE there is no way Eli and Sagi make it out of there alive. THey were surrounded by 6 mofos on the ground next to them and 3 up top watching from above. You mean to tell me Nurrit pulls the driveby and suddenly 2 dudes with their back to 6 men who had guns pointed at them and they live without a scratch???
I'd love to send you cats to a military bootcamp or something and then assign you to a ground unit. Ya'll would be the "rambos" everyone else in the unit joke about :laff:

:mjlol:

obviously imaging a bunch of israelis going into gaza and getting out alive like that
yeah right

i liked the ending though all of that to save a couple of folks and :lolbron:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:mjlol:

obviously imaging a bunch of israelis going into gaza and getting out alive like that
yeah right

i liked the ending though all of that to save a couple of folks and :lolbron:
I mean the show is not all bad . There is a reason I kept watching. But it's like plot holes and horrible Writing that plague it that get onny nerve.

Simple example in the last episode when Doron is interrogating Bashars sister

Doron : What did he say.
Sister: He said the captain won't bother me anymore. He's going to throw a knockout punch
Doron: * Calls Ayub* Ayub the target is you. Get out of there now!!!

I'm like wait ...what??? How'd Doron know where the attack would take place against Ayub that he needs to get out?

And in sorry bro. Season 2 was better than season 3