Y'all tryna fund TLC's final album on Kickstarter?

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
as a hiphop fan i cant wrap my mind around it,might this be the new wave.

my nikka you were one of the first to donate to my kickstarter, for that i will always be grateful, thanks to you this is coming next week

1z1rcpt.jpg

kickstarter is like an advance i dont have to pay back, from the looks of things they have 67,000k with 29 days to go they fukking won IMO.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my nikka you were one of the first to donate to my kickstarter, for that i will always be grateful, thanks to you this is coming next week

1z1rcpt.jpg

kickstarter is like an advance i dont have to pay back, from the looks of things they have 67,000k with 29 days to go they fukking won IMO.

:salute:no doubt,if you asked for somethin crazy though:russ:?i ghess they are tlc:manny: ...too bad this wasnt around back when they was poppin...i assumed they was :flabbynsick: now and thats why they didnt have a album out.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
$150K doesn't look like an album budget though. At least, not a budget to fund the entire recording process of an album. That's not including the marketing. It looks more like enough money to cover the extra incentives and whatever shortfall was left over from expenses they already had from recording.

I still think it's a good idea. As an artist, it shows that there's still fans out there that care about the music and you're not just releasing music that no one is invested in.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
that's my group, love them to death, but no way i'm funding any celebrity endeavors past buying the end product. seems like a damn abuse of kickstarter...you too spike lee! TLC is legend status, i feel like it's a lot of people who would help them with a song or beat on GP. :camby:

edit: haven't checked the link, but i assume you get a free copy of the album for donating? i guess that makes it worth it

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall goin in way to hard on them.

Shemar Moore from Criminal Minds had a kickstarter for a movie he workin on.

Kickstarter doesn't always = broke.

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning

1z1rcpt.jpg

u fukin with Pun's son now?

:lupe: