Yall told me this was only on social media ???

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about us Latino men?

I know a lot of y'all like to call us "cacs" online, but things are not so black and white.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I hope someone calls corporate and has her fired . I don’t trust her to make black men’s food, I wouldn’t feel comfortable or safe going to that Starbucks as a black man:mjpls:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps

I know a lot of y'all like to call us "cacs" online, but things are not so black and white.
This is for you Mexicans
200w.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

To be clear those are our women,as latina women belong to you. But the lateral move to a latino would make more sense than jumping the shark to white men like these swirlers/divestors do:mjlol:

At least its comparable looks,backgrounds,comparable swag at times with latino men. But maybe latinos they would find desirable are too black male adjacent. So they feel if they are going to divest,they need to do a 180.

Far as the video,very irresponsible of this brotha to set up this young misguided sista like this. Especially if you say shes a good person. Were you there to teach or for clout#TheChildOfMan?