Y'all think this is a game? In NYC, you can be an illegal immigrant AND a lawyer

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is commonplace where there are high Mexican populations. Many have gotten an education in the last decade. Many are undocumented. And the universities welcome them with open arms. Low key, universities have played a major role in validating their rights. There is a designation given to Universities where at least 25%+ of the student body is Hispanic, most HSI's are 50%+. They're called Hispanic Serving Institutions and there are 274 of them in the country. I'm curious what the breakdown is between U.S. born and undocumented.

Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities - HSI Definition

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
If you knew anything about me, off this site, you'd reconsider this blatantly false statement.

Especially since you couldn't emulate my C.V. on your best day.

And none of this means anything when you support your criminal brethren.

But since legal status means nothing to you, then give it up. You already don't value it.
It cracks me up when people think they know someone or their pockets based on them being on thecoli

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is commonplace where there are high Mexican populations. Many have gotten an education in the last decade. Many are undocumented. And the universities welcome them with open arms. Low key, universities have played a major role in validating their rights. There is a designation given to Universities where at least 25%+ of the student body is Hispanic, most HSI's are 50%+. They're called Hispanic Serving Institutions and there are 274 of them in the country. I'm curious what the breakdown is between U.S. born and undocumented.

Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities - HSI Definition
thats even more pathetic.

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
I know you've seen my posts about this on here incessantly.

This shyt aint a joke man.
And a lot of times, even though I advocate harsh penalties including jail for employers who knowingly hire illegals, MANY of them commit fraud....like this:

man, that shyt about college and her getting essentially a free ride based of her "marginalized" status as a non-citizen slick got me sick

bytch talking a sob story about how if the law gets repealed thousands of undoccumented immigrants (that happen to be enrolled at University) won't be able to finish college...... hmm not being able to finish college for one reason or another.....sounds like a common issue that tens of thousands of Citizens face yearly. no one has a right to secondary education, that is why so many people break their back to achieve a degree the right way

i've got friends having to take time off from school to work 40 hr+ a week at a temp agency (paying taxes on that too :usure:) just to get the funds to goto school... ain't nobody praying for them ain't nobody pushing private scholarships like that to them. I'm on the partial loan and super schemer "scholarship".

bytch talking about how a background check would only mess with her if she had a criminal record. well what about the undocumented foos that stay racking up charges and going on the lam :mjcry: ya hector doing construction back by home depot might have a few charges.... UOENO it

its a mess, and not even SWAY got the answers :yeshrug:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need her on the first plane out.

This is an affront to every minority citizen and legal resident.

I HELPED MY PARENTS STUDY FOR THEIR IMMIGRATION EXAM ALMOST 2 DECADES AGO.

This is an affront to every one who did the right thing.
:flabbynsick:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
This is why I tell not only my people, but my close friends of different ethnicities:

Get your kids into school so that they can put themselves into positions of power.

One of us gets in, then lets more of us get in, and its a wrap

White man cant stop an educated mind, only prolong the inevitable

Strength is key

damn_ese

All Star
Daps
get rid of all undocumented people in this country overnight . . . . . . nothing changes for black people as a whole

get the rates of education up (for black males)
get more politically involved (so you can change policies that are detrimental to black lives)
create more black owned businesses and support each other
more support and praise for the black family

these things will actually change people's lives . . .
getting rid of raul workin construction is low hangin fruit pushed by right wingers designed to make people feel like "something major was accomplished" :snoop:

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
get rid of all undocumented people in this country overnight . . . . . . nothing changes for black people as a whole

get the rates of education up (for black males)
get more politically involved (so you can change policies that are detrimental to black lives)
create more black owned businesses and support each other
more support and praise for the black family

these things will actually change people's lives . . .
getting rid of raul workin construction is low hangin fruit pushed by right wingers designed to make people feel like "something major was accomplished" :snoop:
Stfu bean

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
A bank will set aside billions of dollars this year to help illegal aliens get mortgages. They will give a person a mortgage who could be put out the country at any moment .

That bank will not give the average person who never leaves their city a mortgage because their credit is full of hospital bills .