Y’all think iPhone X’s will still be on swappa next summer?

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Or u can just get something new with a monthly price. Very simple.
fukk that monthly price bullshyt. Sure, it’s convenient. But what results is consumers being lulled by the small monthly payments but the shyts total cost is still too much, that’s a slick ass tactic to fool those not worried about their long term finances. I do finance my phone, but I’m not gonna let the bite sized payments fool me into thinking I paid a good price for it.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
that last sentence is basically the premise of this thread. XR is gonna be a huge flop too

I think my 7 could legit last me a whole another year tbh. I just usually dont wait TOO long between phones and the X is pretty fukking tantalizing. I think the longest Ive waited between smartphones was about 2 years so that'd throw me at my max
Disagree on the XR. Will likely be the best seller out of the 3 IPhones this year. shyt even Apple has said so.

Being cheaper and having color variety go a long way and it has the new form factor and a big screen. Looking at the specs on Apple's website and outside of the screen resolution and 2nd camera it's the same phone as the XS/XS Max.

The screen resolution is disappointing but the average person won't give a damn.

Last edited:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Xr wont flop. XS will.
Kind of already is if we being real. Early reports say that it’s getting outsold by the Max by like 3 or 4 times as much.

Then the XR comes out in a few weeks and it’s a wrap.

People like us on forums know about all the tech specs and shyt but the average person couldn’t care less.