Y’all think iPhone X’s will still be on swappa next summer?

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
im tryin to give my 7 I copped last summer a full two years but these Last year 256GB X models already dropping to 650 interests me. I figure people will be tired of em come Christmas time or so and there’ll be a mass exodus at that point

I really don’t see no huge boost coming for the X for a long while the way Apple has been as of late. The 6S was fairly comparable to the 8 for instance

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
There will always be newer iPhones on swappa. Hell a near mint 3GS was sold there recently

Last edited:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Funny this thread exists, I just put my X on Swappa last night and it sold around 2 hours ago. Idk what that means as far as demand bc I usually sell that quick but one thing I'll say I noticed as somebody that's been selling iPhones there the past couple years, there are less Xs up for sale than normal when the new models come out. The majority of people with Xs aren't upgrading this year, you're more likely to find 6's, 7's, and 8's on good deals. Apple priced the XR too high so the X is going to more value than other iPhones before it.

I wouldn't expect a too many on the market at Christmas, your best bet is to wait till spring/summer if you're trying to save.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Funny this thread exists, I just put my X on Swappa last night and it sold around 2 hours ago. Idk what that means as far as demand bc I usually sell that quick but one thing I'll say I noticed as somebody that's been selling iPhones there the past couple years, there are less Xs up for sale than normal when the new models come out. The majority of people with Xs aren't upgrading this year, you're more likely to find 6's, 7's, and 8's on good deals. Apple priced the XR too high so the X is going to more value than other iPhones before it.

I wouldn't expect a too many on the market at Christmas, your best bet is to wait till spring/summer if you're trying to save.
Which one did you sell and for how much/ in what condition?

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

that last sentence is basically the premise of this thread. XR is gonna be a huge flop too

Really only bought my 7 so I could avoid an upgrade for even longer :banderas:
I think my 7 could legit last me a whole another year tbh. I just usually dont wait TOO long between phones and the X is pretty fukking tantalizing. I think the longest Ive waited between smartphones was about 2 years so that'd throw me at my max

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
that last sentence is basically the premise of this thread. XR is gonna be a huge flop too

I think my 7 could legit last me a whole another year tbh. I just usually dont wait TOO long between phones and the X is pretty fukking tantalizing. I think the longest Ive waited between smartphones was about 2 years so that'd throw me at my max

Do you breh, Im trying to keep this until it is unusable cause I dont do new phones. :yeshrug:

I just cop them second hand and pay monthly for data etc

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I just don't see how folks can buy used cellphones. It's just too intimate of a device for me. The other user's skin cells, boogers, cum, blood is likely baked into the crevices of the device. DISGUSTING. Would NEVER buy used.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I just don't see how folks can buy used cellphones. It's just too intimate of a device for me. The other user's skin cells, boogers, cum, blood is likely baked into the crevices of the device. DISGUSTING. Would NEVER buy used.
I kinda feel where you coming from with this..but these phone prices are really out of line lately. If you want some top level shyt, used market is a really good option. Get some alcohol swabs and get to work

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
that shyt was aight when phones cost like 400....nut :hula:1500 for a new phone :dame:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I kinda feel where you coming from with this..but these phone prices are really out of line lately. If you want some top level shyt, used market is a really good option. Get some alcohol swabs and get to work
Or u can just get something new with a monthly price. Very simple.