Yall think GTA 5 will be sold out if i didnt pre order?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You'd have a harder time finding a copy of a niche game in stores than a hugely universal appealing game like GTA. You won't need pre-order a prior unless you're in a really small town that doesn' have many stores that sell games for miles AND your net connection is suspect (as you could always just dl if you just so happened to not be able to find a copy in stores). Almost ever major retailer will have dozens upon dozens of copies. You may run into a few that run out of copies in a day or two, but they'll re-up quickly anywayz. If you have a lot of the major retailers in your area, it shouldn't take more than a few stores to find a copy any day of the week.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Where the hell do you guys live that games actually sell out? I guess I love my suburban life. I've NEVER not been able to buy a game I was interested in on day one. Helps that I have 2 Targets a Best Buy and a Walmart all within 5 miles of me.

games aren't sold out anywhere and I'm in the city. only reason I had to go to a 2nd store is cuz I had walmart gift cards, so I didn't have the option of getting this for free unless I go their store, and the first walmart only had their pre-order games remaining.

zopaco317

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didnt preorder my copy and i just walked into gamestop and copped, downloading the install disc now...... the fukkery that is about to ensue:blessed:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends on it area ( I always preorder games for the free bonus shyt

But u should b alright