Y’all think about what u gonna look like at 74

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
I used one of those filters one time, and it really made me look like Morgan Freeman

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
In 51 years the world will look so totally unrecognizable to what it currently is that all this talk of the Simulation Hypothesis will become Self evident. Well, it would if the low level implanted tech which augmented your consciousness didn't edit out the potential for realization before it hits your awareness.

ZPxg6rCI_400x400.jpeg

Techno-meat puppets. Coming soon. 2074
plus three pennies, add that ish up.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
maybe I should get some of those paintings then :patrice:
I remember in college I got bored and decided to take 6 benadryls to see how long I can stay up.

My favorite hobby is mixing pills with liquor.

My birthday on July 8th..Imm get a ounce of Coca Cola and an ounce of Grapecicle and call up my fave sex worker to roleplay as my sex therapist. This time tho Imma lie and tell her how I walked in on my girlfriend and saw her with King Kamala and say she made me watch. Then Imma ask her how do I feeling a man again. That's when she flirts with me and let's me snort coke off her booty butt cheek..da left one. May do Heroin and def will do E.

I got the hotel with a balcony in Baltimore and the sex worker is 5 months pregnant and her areolae are blacker than the sight when you close eyes in the closet blindfolded with the lights out during a black out.

:banderas:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember in college I got bored and decided to take 6 benadryls to see how long I can stay up.

My favorite hobby is mixing pills with liquor.

My birthday on July 8th..Imm get a ounce of Coca Cola and an ounce of Grapecicle and call up my fave sex worker to roleplay as my sex therapist. This time tho Imma lie and tell her how I walked in on my girlfriend and saw her with King Kamala and say she made me watch. Then Imma ask her how do I feeling a man again. That's when she flirts with me and let's me snort coke off her booty butt cheek..da left one. May do Heroin and def will do E.

I got the hotel with a balcony in Baltimore and the sex worker is 5 months pregnant and her areolae are blacker than the sight when you close eyes in the closet blindfolded with the lights out during a black out.

:banderas:

brother, no! :whoa: :sadcam: