Y'all talk about neckbeards, but SOME of y'all are being worked after Wrestlemania

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Roman is still the most forced main eventer of all time. This isnt about promos this is about shyt getting stale. And as evidenced by what I just read about Lesnar and Cody, they dont have a fukking clue what to do now.
You could argue Rome was a forced main eventer 2015-2018

But nuffin forced bout Tribal Chief as a main eventer. He easily the biggest draw on the whole roster.

Trips me out how many people wanted that predictable ass shyt to happen at Mania :gucci:

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
You should get off your knees and stop defending shytty booking.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

But nuffin forced bout Tribal Chief as a main eventer. He easily the biggest draw on the whole roster.

Trips me out how many people wanted that predictable ass shyt to happen at Mania :gucci:

That's a self fulfilling prophecy. When you beat everyone on the roster over and over again over several years and the company tells ppl he's the only guy who matters.. of course you're going to be the draw.

But Sami and CAWdy both proved to be big draws over the last half year. Moving merch, TV numbers, house show attendance. The first truly strong babyface top guy contenders WWE has had in almost a decade

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Ya'll Roman marks are something else

Ya boy won....no need to rub it in to the people that wanted to see a change.
acknowledge-me-roman-reigns.gif

:umad:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
These dudes is weird af with that

I treat wrestling like I do other sports. I want who I want to win but if they lose I’m not like that’s not right. Definitely in wrestling I don’t to predict everything. Rome should never lose for all I care

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think people just want to end the holding pattern with Reigns as Champion moreso than wanting Cody to win. It feels stagnant. After Reigns vs Sami... There was no place to go but rehashing the same shyt till SummerSlam.

I don’t see how they can fault the fans for not thinking a ‘throw out the enforcer, enforcer comes back anyway’ as a masterpiece. A long ass story doesn’t mean anything if the ending is wrong. It’s going to be impossible to get faces that big again

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

That’s just like saying Cena sold so many more Ts than anyone else when every show has 20x the Cena merch than anyone else

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Too many shows did giant numbers with Roman not there to say that now. That’s outdated thoughts