Yall still wanna smash Doja c00n ?

Does The Coli smash or pass anti-black Doja Cat ?

• Smash

• Pass

Results are only viewable after voting.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I've had to accept that this new generation just doesn't gaf about outright black white supremacists like Doja. If they're famous and produce entertainment they enjoy then it's no issue. She should be persona non grata to any self respecting black person given her behavior, but it's all good to these people. Will never understand it.

Most people don't

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
Overrated
:camby:

It’s comedy how yall pick and choose whose a “bedwench” on here
:sas2:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:scusthov:
She looks like she harbours and documents yeast infections.​

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Social media is just generally full of nikkas that grew up around cacs so her type of behavior is not unusual to them
:unimpressed: I swear black people from the suburbs are like the boogie man for black people who grew up broke.

its because her anti black posture is mostly toward black men, who don't care because they're color struck and many of her black female fans share the same anti black male attitudes so they don't care either

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The Username to Post dichotomy :deadrose:

Personally the only way this works is if I don't know who she is. You drop that type of body in front of me and ask, that's a easy yes. But if I'm told ahead of time who she is & what she's said/done? No, it's not a can't because the body didn't change, it's a won't.

Personality can kill p*ssy & I've deaded it before IRL

bam-she-dead-just-like-that.gif

I mean yeah, I feel you. Some shyt is a turn off no matter what, but thick redbones with big foreheads are like Antarctic vibranium to me.
jtSN7ZQ.png

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I've had to accept that this new generation just doesn't gaf about outright black white supremacists like Doja. If they're famous and produce entertainment they enjoy then it's no issue. She should be persona non grata to any self respecting black person given her behavior, but it's all good to these people. Will never understand it.

You bring up the new generation, but that has nothing to do with it.

Sex sells and hoes winning. All is right with the world when a broad is sexy and got a nice body. :manny:

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
You bring up the new generation, but that has nothing to do with it.

Sex sells and hoes winning. All is right with the world when a broad is sexy and got a nice body. :manny:
Millions of sexy broads in the world and black people going to fawn over a self hater who made a song called dindunuffin and wears shirts with Nazis on it? Not to mention all the chat room stuff. If people can’t give up one broad with that background it’s pretty pathetic.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:unimpressed: I swear black people from the suburbs are like the boogie man for black people who grew up broke.

its because her anti black posture is mostly toward black men, who don't care because they're color struck and many of her black female fans share the same anti black male attitudes so they don't care either
I mentioned nothing about the suburbs you goofy nikka :heh:

popogogo

Pro
Daps
Those music industry creeps done fukked her silly.

Ain't no telling what she did for the paper.

:huhldup:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Never change TLR :pachaha:

A circle jerk of a thread talking bout a woman y’all claim to not like yet this thread is 7 pages long with 100 replies

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
corny motherfukkers can't see passed p*ssy.
She was always a useless c*nt