Ya'll Still takin Hot Showers?

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't even get under the water if it's the least bit cold. It stings.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
I live in AZ and its still hot showers year round...back when I was slummin' it, had a broken water heater...and I didnt have the option...cold showers arent pleasant...i don't give a fukk what the temp is in or out of the house. I burns the shyt out these germs.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Keep the crib comfortable at around 72, so hot showers all year round for me.....

Daps
my showers are always so hot that they're at the peak level of my pain tolerance.

anything less and I don't feel clean... or maybe numb.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
lol @ taking anything but a hot shower...you want cold water?..jump in a pool youngn

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
:scusthov: @ nikkaz sayin hot water dries your skin out.

Yall aint lotionin ya sexy bodies after the shower?:what:

Discovery Health "Are long, hot showers bad for your skin?"

While your skin is made of three layers including the subcutis and the dermis, hot showers affect the outermost layer, the epidermis. The epidermis is mostly composed of skin cells loaded with keratin, the same substance that makes up your hair and nails. These cells, called keratinocytes, not only provide a tough defense against the environment but also help your skin to retain moisture. To help keratinocytes retain the skin's moisture, your body produces a thin layerof oil. Together, the outermost layer of skin cells and oil comprise the stratum corneum, and it's this layer that takes a beating during a hot shower.

First, the heat from the shower makes the skin's oils soften, much as butter softens and melts when heated. Add some soap into the mix, and the skin's oil barrier will be stripped away in no time. Granted, this isn't an altogether bad thing; that same oil barrier traps dirt and sweat, which leads to body odor. Still, without those oils, the moisture in your skin easily escapes, leading to dry and itchy skin. The longer and hotter the shower, the faster this process takes place and the more moisture you're likely to lose.

Once you step out of the shower, you may notice your skin reddens and itches, a sure sign your skin has started to dry out. With regular hot showers, you might also notice dry patchesof skinthatfeel scaly or even start to crack. Unfortunately, dry winter air only exacerbates the problem, wicking away even more moisture from the skin, so try to avoid the temptation of a hot shower when the temperature plummets.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Got traumatized by this bird from the islands. Went to jump in the shower with her and she must had that bish on 32! Almost slapped that bish for making me scream!

First I ever heard of cold showers. :thumbs down: