Y'all south nikkas still doing shyt like this to y'all cars?

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Oh you mean like trying to portray all New Yorkers as living in rat infested projects with no cars, in dirty neighborhoods living offf the system
:mjpls:
That's a general ny stereotype, especially old pre gentrification ny, that it's dirty, expensive, crowded and rat infested. Nothing race specific about that.

But when nikkas come on here talkin about how nikkas down south are dumb, backwards and financially irresponsible we know where that type of talk comes from:mjpls:wouldn't look out of place on a yahoo comment section. What makes it so wild is nikkas will say that about us as if the cacs they learned that from would hesitate to say those same things about them just because they're above the Mason Dixon:mjlol: like Denzel said in soldier's story "where you think you from, England?" Cutting the nose off to spite the face will never not have me:snoop:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Bytches in your town need to stop cooking and stay out the kitchen sometimes - every video I see posted is some overweight whale bodied broad twerking her fat rolls as toned up as a box of biscuit batter with a man to match . Foh.
Stop hating because people across the nation comment how fine the women are in South, FL. Lame ass NYers like you are a trip. Love the place so much but don't even live there. Get all the way the fukk up outta here. You mentally ill c*nt.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
:salute:Yeah I'm just shooting the shyt with ya'll boys mayne. Ya'll usually go at West coast cats on here but guess ya'll decided to switch up one time. But ya'll forget we raised knowing how to crack jokes and roast in the south too.

full

They would have found this boy in the middle of a field in Bessemer.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Not all NY brehs haters like the bums in here.Still got love for NY.

I got no problem with yall in stock foreigns, kno what im sayin

with the stock system,not my cup a tea but cool

alot of times yall just have the ear buds in sitting indian style wit ya capri pants on driving,cool

Harlem had the rides back in the day though isuzu vert with the ferrari kit or a jeep :whew:

the pathfinders though :whew:

now yall just uber everywhere with your shoes off

1995 was the shyt in NYC though. The Suzuki jeeps with them fukkin Radio Shack 12's and shyt.. crazy ass Jamaican nikkas shooting every night in the projects.

But still fukk NYC!

After Snoop kicked down the Empire State, they been losin.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That's a general ny stereotype, especially old pre gentrification ny, that it's dirty, expensive, crowded and rat infested. Nothing race specific about that.

But when nikkas come on here talkin about how nikkas down south are dumb, backwards and financially irresponsible we know where that type of talk comes from:mjpls:wouldn't look out of place on a yahoo comment section. What makes it so wild is nikkas will say that about us as if the cacs they learned that from would hesitate to say those same things about them just because they're above the Mason Dixon:mjlol: like Denzel said in soldier's story "where you think you from, England?" Cutting the nose off to spite the face will never not have me:snoop:
... yawnnnn. Thanks for sharing with the rest of the class. Next
CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:salute:Yeah I'm just shooting the shyt with ya'll boys mayne. Ya'll usually go at West coast cats on here but guess ya'll decided to switch up one time. But ya'll forget we raised knowing how to crack jokes and roast in the south too.

full
Explain your own shyt -

:patrice::francis:
images